BY REVLON

0.4 Fl oz 11.7 ml

Shannon B.
Trabuco Canyon
This I'd my by far favorite nail polish. I have every color and it really does last a long time. I have gone up to a month without changing colors!!!!!
Jordan L.
Kissimmee
The brand is absolutely wonderful. The prices are decent and the products are fantastic. I love this shade so much and have recommended it to others.
Debbie C.
Coventry
This color lasts....its great and comes in many shades. This is a go to polish for me. Though I use many different brands this is one of my favorites
Kate S.
Mukwonago, WI
This polish dries fairly quickly and has a nice brush on it, I do think it chips easy for me because I work with my hands a lot! Average nail polish!
Jamie C.
Shippensburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this polish is great. It takes only two layers and goes on smoothly. There are a ton of color options. Great product trusted for years
Catherine R.
Modesto, CA
Classic look dose not last that long i work a lot tjis chips off fast with in hours of use u must have lots of top coats to get this to stay
Monica H.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have quite a few of these nail polishes. I like different colors and this brand doesn't chip as fast as some of the nail polishes I get.
flora B.
Independence
Revlon i love these nail polish. It goes on so smooth. And they have great prices.They have great prices. And they have a wide selection.
Jillian M.
Orange, CA
I think these nail polishes are perfectly great for the price, but they don’t last any longer than most other drug store nail polishes.
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
When used with a base coat and a clear topcoat this polish lasts awhile and doesnt chip or flake off. Beautiful colors to choose from

Amazon