BY REVLON

0.4 Fl oz 11.7 ml

Harlea K.
Orting, WA
It's really hard to find a good beige color that looks good with short nails, I stumbled upon this at a drug store and tested the color and I loved it. The Rose Beige is such a beautiful color and it stay very well in the chipping factor. It's a great color to do with a different design on or to go with other colors. I love this nail polish.
Amanda N.
Very cute fallish color. Stayed on for about a week. When on smooth and with two coats it stayed in there for a pretty long time. I keep going back to this chose because it’s a cute toned color. That is nice Togo with just about anything. Recommend this to my friend and she bought a dark blue green color. It was really nice and vibrant in color too. Like the chose of colors they have now.
Abby M.
This is my favorite nail polish ever! It stays on for over a week and does not damage your nails. The gel topcoat works great and keeps my nails shiny and chip free!
Jennifer G.
illinois
Of I could have bought more if these I definitely would have .. it will take time to build up a collection but they are all so pretty .. and stay on very well .
Joy P.
Fast drying! Shiny! Bigger flat brush. Easy to apply nail polish! Color very vibrant. I love Revlon Nail Polishes! I would totally buy them again in the future!
Asia D.
Starkville
I super love this nail polish. Almost never does my nail polish last more than a day (on my fingers), and this will last at least three before being hopeless!
Katy K.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: CVS
My favorite nail polish. Gives the perfect shiny and hard enamel that protects the nail. Does not chip easily. I wish they had more colors in this product!
Carrie D.
It goes on thick and lasts for days. It chips less than other brands. It's a little pricey but works great. I have multiple bottles in different colors.
Alicia S.
Phoenix
These nail color is really pretty I love it I actually took this color with me to the nail salon and my nails came out look really pretty am loving it 💯
Shannon B.
Trabuco Canyon
This I'd my by far favorite nail polish. I have every color and it really does last a long time. I have gone up to a month without changing colors!!!!!

Amazon