BY REVLON

0.4 Fl oz 11.7 ml

Stephanie L.
I don’t have this specific color but i love the colorstay line! If you can get them on sale (i usually do at Meijer) they can be pretty cheap (2-4 dollars~). The polish genuinely lasts longer than your regular run of the mill nail color. Additionally they have great colors and it drys pretty quickly!
Jessica T.
San Francisco, CA
I love the Revlon nail color. The brush is nice and thick. The nail polish is very easy to apply. The price is always affordable compared to other brand. I usually buy two colors at a time and do nail art. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
I love nude color nail polishes! I hardly ever paint them any other color besides occasionally black. The fact that they have the perfect nude colors that go with my skin makes me soo happy! It's a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
This nail polish works fairly well. The colours are vibrant, and though they don't stay for very long(like most nail polishes) applying a top coat can help. There's a huge variety of colours and they all look super great. I'd recommend this nail polish.
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
This nail polish is good for the price. The color is pretty opaque which i like, and i would say the color lasts pretty normal. Although i have tried other LED-less gel polish that has looked and lasted much longer
Maria L.
The color itself is incredibly beautiful. What I enjoyed most about this product was the way it remained on my nails. My job requires me to constantly be washing my hands making it easier for the polish to come off. Not with this product. Loved it!
Kayla F.
Washington
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite drugstore polish of all time. It’s easy to apply and lasts forever! The price is reasonable and I can always find it on sale. Recommend it wholeheartedly- it works so well and the shades are awesome!
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
I love this nail polish, I have it in so many different colors. It dry really fast and the colors last for a long time without chipping, roughly 1-2 weeks for me. It’s my go to polish when I’m in a rush.
Tristyn T.
Great nail polish. Color is great! Lasted longer than normal for me and looked great on my hands. If I didn't chip my nail polish on purpose, it would last much longer.
Danna S.
Valencia
It is an excellent product, I have used it since I was a teenager and I can see their quality every day I use it regularly and also the variety they offer to choose what more

Amazon