BY REVLON

0.4 Fl oz 11.7 ml

Holly K.
Tifton
Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish can be purchased at most drugstores and Walmart. The colors are very vibrant. The brush works good and it's easy to apply. It is very reasonably priced and there's a great assortment of colors.
Anna H.
West Chester, PA
I love this nail polish there are so many different colors and they are so easy to apply. The nail polish is more on the thinner side which I enjoy because it drys much quicker than other brands. It is also cheaper when compared to other brands which is nice.
Kat I.
Etters, PA
When I first bought this it was for a wedding. It was amazing. The shine never dulled and the color was fantastic. I have bought many colors in this and it works wonders every time. Their wide range of colors is amazing.
Angela R.
Decatur, Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite long wear nail polish. It doesn't chip as easily as other brands. It seems to be more expensive tban other drugstore brands, but it has great coverage and staying power.
Donia E.
Mount juliet, TN
Gosh the shine on this is gorgeous. At first, the first coat is quite sheer and not very vibrant but a think second coat makes the color pop like no other. My nails look beautiful with this nail polish!
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you guys did not know this, I am obsessed with making my nails look good and i get major OCD if they look bad. This didn't make them look good. It made it look AMAZING.
Alyssa G.
Manchester
Great opacity on first swipe and dries fairly quickly. I paint my nails every few days and haven’t gotten close to running out of my favorite color yet. The brush is easy to use, even with my non-dominant hand.
Anna C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The colors a super pretty but the polish doesn’t stay on very long. It goes on smooth with no streaks and drys pretty fast. I would recommend if someone is looking for a quick temporary fix for their nails.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
WOW!!  I love this polish!  Usually nail polish only lasts about two days on me (or less) because I have jobs where I am setting up tents and heavy equipment, so it is always chipping my nails.  But not this brand!!  It seriously stayed on for like a week!  It goes on so thick I was almost able to get away with only one coat - usually I'm using three or more.  It also dried faster than other polishes and didn't get dull right away like most either.
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
This is a nice everyday color, that goes on fairly smooth. You do need to put on at least 2 coats in order for it to look like the color in the bottle. I bought this at Target, I also have this formula in other colors. It stays on for about 5 days with a topcoat but for the price I think it's the best drugstore nail polish.

Amazon