BY REVLON

With Revlon Color Stay Moisture Stain, 88% of women felt their lips were instantly hydrated without stickiness. Drenches lips in glossy wet color and creamy moisture. Virtually weightless, creamy, moisturizing stain. Drenches lips in glossy wet color... see more...

Meagan M.
pinehurst
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a bit pricy but it is worth it. It is a long lasting lip stain. The selection of shades is great. It doesn’t dry out your lips and doesn’t smudge as easy as other lip stains. I highly recommend this product
Anna H.
This lipstick is a great product. The color just stays on for so long I don't have to keep touching up. My lips look great all day. The price is good on it to because it lasts a long time. I thought that the product might not work as well as it says but it did.
Elizabeth D.
Glen Saint Mary
It's kinda good but its not the best at the same time it come right off like you aren't even wearing it I put it on the morning at 6 and it was gone in a hour.
amanda s.
Saginaw, MI
It's okay, not a favorite but a nice change from my usual. (Wet n wild cat suit) might buy again if the price was right
Norma H.
Pico Rivera, CA
The products are super pigmented. I only dislike that they still test on animals. It's 2018, lets get with the program!
Rachel N.
Henderson, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan, but would recommend for stain lovers. It was a good value and lasted me a long time. Doesn’t come off easily
Heather M.
Danville
Purchased at: Walmart
The pigment is vibrant in these colors. The color lasts through eat and drinking. Doesn't leave lips dry feeling.
Abying X.
Purchased at: Macy's
I am living for the moisturize lip stain!!! Love Revlon and their lip stain products! 10 out of 10 recommended!!
teshia m.
Purchased at: Sephora
this product mad me feel like a dangerous woman. I felt bold and alive, like I could finally take on the world.
Alice S.
Bonifay
Purchased at: Walmart
Was a little tacky after application had to wait for it to dry otherwise I liked it. Will try another color