BY REVLON

Revlon colorstay moisture stainget glossy wet color with revlon colorstay moisture stain. The ultra-light creamy formula contains vitamin e and aloe. Moisturizes without stickiness. Available in 12 luscious shades.

• Les gusto este makeup? Do you like this makeup? Revlon C...1 Answers
  • Is this drying or sticky?3 Answers
  • How long does this product usually stay on? How can I rem...2 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Moisture Lip Stain
  • "I love love this revolon product. I love that it has a moisture ingredient in it because my lips get so dry." in 278 reviews
  • "Great coverage and is long lasting! My dancers use this as a topcoat for competitions. " in 198 reviews
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA
Review for: Barcelona Nights (015), Rio Rush, India Intrigue more...
I've been on the hunt for the best affordable Lipstain on the market. I accidentally found these at Biglots marked half off, so I got them for a good bargain. I got so many compliments the first day I wore color 'Barcelona Nights' out to work. I went to starbucks and the barista said that my lips were popping. that's because the color was bold and glossy. I wore this Lipstain for about 8 hours at work and only needed to clean up around my mouth from some of the dry edges. besides that, the color stain lasted and stayed very moisturizing all day. this is now one of my favorite Lipstains. they come in many other different colors as well.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
Review for: Barcelona Nights (015), Cannes Crush (025), Parisian Passion more...
I love this stuff! I actually tend to lean more towards drugstore lip stains than high end because they’re cheaper and work better for me. These are very moisturizing and the colors come out so pretty! The only thing i don’t like is to me all of the colors in the line are too similar. They’re all like bright pinks and reds and maybe only one or two dark colors. You always need some darks for colder months!
Michelle D.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: London Posh more...
From my own point of view I’m not really a fan of any sort of lip stains , but I do love the color and the packaging it’s so cute . It does glide on really smooth on the lips and also moisturizes lip , not dry on the lips at all . I purchased this product at my local cvs store. But in my perspective it’s just not for me in particular. I’m more of a lipstick and lipgloss gal 😋 Revlon Colorstay Moisture Lip Stain
Anna L.
The color is so pretty as long as you’re not trying to wear it. I was really disappointed with the application of this product. I’m used to a smooth application that sets into your lips but I could not for the life of me get even coverage with this product. It’s been sitting in my drawer for a couple of years now. I don’t have the heart to throw it out.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I wore this at my wedding and wow was I amazed at how well it stayed on my lips through
out the entire day. The choice of colors was large and I had found the perfect one to compliment my look. It was definitely a long wearing lip stain and the best part was how it also moisturized my lips while staying in place and not drying them out.
bre V.
I wasn't too crazy about this Revlon product because I felt like the moisture in the balm actually negated the staying power of the lip stain. I also didn't like the Minty, menthol Taste of the product and I felt like it made my skin around my lips break out. Would not really recommend this moisture lip stain because Revlon has other options for lip stains that are much better for the same price.
Melanie P.
Review for: Cannes Crush (025) more...
This is an okay product. It’s more of a lip gloss with color. It’s very potent so you do not need a lot for it to make a statement on your lips. I don’t use it often because of this actually. It’s easy to use too much and have super popped lips. I’m not a fan of that look but if you are then I would recommend it.
Iris M.
Tampa
Review for: New Your Scene more...
I'm a cool skintone, very pale so it's hard to find the right shade of red. This stuff is amazingly beautiful going on, my lips don't feel dry and even when it starts to wear off, even the stain left behind is perfect. Can't say enough great things about this stain. Let me say it again. . . MY LIPS DON'T FEEL DRY!!! It's awesome
Adela C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Really good color pay out and durability, except it begins to fade, very noticeably, around the inner portion of the lips. When your mouths closed it’s not noticeable though.
I do eat/ drink/ and talk a lot throughout the day so that’s probably why, but I’ve had other products around the same price point (colourpop) last the whole day so I’m giving this 4 stars
Would anyone recommend this product?
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
Is this any good??
Lori G.
Hamburg
Looking for a stain that doesn't end up cracked and dry on lips. Does this last and not have that chapped lip look?
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Is this drying or sticky?
Alies D.
San Diego, CA
What is the consistency like?

Walmart