BY REVLON

MINERAL MOUSSE

Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I wish they never discontinued this product its the best shade match i have ever found and it build able. I use shade 95. I order from ebay but hoping they will bring it back.
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Other more...
this foundation is great for combo oily skin. it lasts all day and i used to wear this all the time years ago.
Elesha F.
Lincolnshire
Really pigmented and really nice! Would definitely recommend to a freind , worth the investment.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This foundation is awesome ! I bought this because I was curious how it would blend on my skin and wow this stuff works really good and does just what I needed it too
Eve J.
I love this product and I use it everyday. I think it's a even consistency not too thick not too watery.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Spf 20 10 Toast more...
This stays on well and I like that it has SPF in it, but I'm not a bit foundation fan, I just feel like I'm suffocating. Luckily, this isn't too heavy so I can wear it when I need to.
Mayra P.
San Juan, TX
Its an Okay product, not a Full coverage but it buildable. I liked that it stayed on matte since I have oily skin.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I tried this a few years ago & I felt for my skin type (oily, acne prone) it wasn't a good match. It was too oily and irritated my skin a bit. The color match was awesome though!
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
If you like a really light finish with little coverage you may like this. The coverage was lighter than what I like. I just don't have that perfect skin!
Ashley G.
Belmar, Nj
I think this product is great, especially for its value. I apply it with a stippling brush and buff it into my skin. It gives me just enough coverage to even out my skin tone and it lasts. I have a lighter shade and a darker shade that I use to contour.
Amanda L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Worked great for me. I am use to wearing Sephora and when this was in my stocking I was hesitant but it is awesome. Would more than likely but it again.
Miranda C.
Boaz, AL
Does this have good coverage?