BY REVLON

MINERAL MOUSSE

ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I don't know why I had some kind of high expectations on this one, while it matched my skin, I felt like it got dry pretty fast. And I have combination skin, and also sensitive skin, so this did not work for me at all. Formula feels nice, but perhaps it just wasn't for me.
Ashley G.
Belmar, Nj
I think this product is great, especially for its value. I apply it with a stippling brush and buff it into my skin. It gives me just enough coverage to even out my skin tone and it lasts. I have a lighter shade and a darker shade that I use to contour.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Spf 20 10 Toast more...
This stays on well and I like that it has SPF in it, but I'm not a bit foundation fan, I just feel like I'm suffocating. Luckily, this isn't too heavy so I can wear it when I need to.
Ericka G.
Pearland, TX
I love Revlon Colorstay's original formula, but this mousse did not stay on my face for as long as I would like it to have. I have very oily skin and this did not adhere to my nose like the original formula.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I tried this a few years ago & I felt for my skin type (oily, acne prone) it wasn't a good match. It was too oily and irritated my skin a bit. The color match was awesome though!
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This foundation is awesome ! I bought this because I was curious how it would blend on my skin and wow this stuff works really good and does just what I needed it too
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
I didn't like the look of the packaging but if you want a light foundation with little coverage this one is good. It's not cakey in fact it's just a little bit oily.
Raychell B.
I do not like this foundation at all. It is very oily (too oily for a mousse). It also has a weird odor. I usually love most of Revlon's makeup, but this is probably their worst product, in my opinion.
carlin p.
Alachua, FL
This looks so amazing on if you apply it right I use a beauty blender so it looks light and not so heavy because it looks so much better when it doesn't look caked on
Shacola J.
San Jose, CA
It is a very good foundation. I love wearing this foundation in the summertime. I will continue to purchase this over and over and over again because I love it.
Amanda L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Worked great for me. I am use to wearing Sephora and when this was in my stocking I was hesitant but it is awesome. Would more than likely but it again.
Miranda C.
Boaz, AL
Does this have good coverage?