Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup uploaded by emilia v.Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup uploaded by emilia v.

BY REVLON

MINERAL MOUSSE

Alyssa V.
donna
This is a great cc cream but I wouldn’t consider it a foundation because it isn’t full coverage and it doesn’t stay on until the end of the day it kinda just fades. I wouldn’t repurchase it but I would if I needed a light coverage foundation.
Miranda O.
I really liked this foundation. It felt creamy and smooth going on and covered really well. I have bad acne and pretty bad scarring but it still covered that well. I unfortunately also have very oily skin and this foundation “slid” at time because of that, but if you don’t have really oily skin I think it would be great!
Aimee F.
Prospect
I tried this product and was not impressed with the coverage. I do have rosacea and found that it did not work well even in combination with other products applied first. It did not last very long, it did have a nice texture and feeling on my skin but did not provide the coverage I need
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
I wish they never discontinued this product its the best shade match i have ever found and it build able. I use shade 95. I order from ebay but hoping they will bring it back.
Robin A.
Wayne, WV
I love the way this goes on the skin. It is a light weight. I how ever had to get a shade lighter than my original skin tone because once I put it on it set in my skin and started to darken up. Other than that it is weightless lasts a long time!!
Laura A.
No fue la mejor eleccion para mi piel, ya que suelo tener la piel normal y sentía que resecaba mucho ademas no daba con la tonalidad que deseaba en la cara al maquillarme.
Katelyn C.
Mobile
I like this stuff but it is a little cakey and doesn't stay smooth all day. Room for improvement. For the price I would buy again. I use it when I'm in a tight money situation so yes I would buy it again
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
It's a decent foundation for a decent price. It met my expectations for being purchased from target. It was a little sticky... the application wasn't the best. I wouldn't buy it again but it did the job
marisol f.
Mooresville
This product is great for oily skin or for an all day makeup. It won't run, smear, nor look heavy. You won't need to touch it up during the day nor worry that it'll clump up
Katelyn S.
Des Moines , IA
Could be better, but it's not horrible. I like a fuller coverage foundation and felt with this I had to build it up a little bit and it ended up being a little Cakey. It has a very moussey soft texture and doesn't seem too thick. Good drugstore buy tho.
Blanca B.
Reedley, CA
Does it look cakey? is it worth it?
Blanca B.
Reedley, CA
Does this work good? What's the coverage like?
Amanda L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Worked great for me. I am use to wearing Sephora and when this was in my stocking I was hesitant but it is awesome. Would more than likely but it again.
Selena Y.
Houston , Texas
I want to try it but Is it any good on dry skin ?
Miranda C.
Boaz, AL
Does this have good coverage?

back