Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup

MINERAL MOUSSE

Does this have good coverage?
I want to try it but Is it any good on dry skin ?
Does it look cakey? is it worth it?
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup!
How would you rate this product?
member-06439
Purchased at: Target
I’m not a fan of mousse products. I feel that it doesn’t give any coverage at all. It feels light and that’s great but it would be nice if covered AND lasted. It seems like you sweat once and it’s gone. I would recommend this to anyone because it just feel like you’re wearing light makeup but no benefits.
Chelsea W.
Clifton Park, NY
This concealer worked ok. It was a little more thick than I usually like. The color matched my skin well also, but it was almost separated a little.
Amanda N.
This was always hard to match. No clue how long it say on the shelves of my drugstore, and just got funky after awhile. This was a little heavy but we all had to start somewhere?
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft matte finish, applies easily, a variety of shades, affordable, last all day. This product works with all skin types.
Marissa P.
Pensacola, FL
I really like this foundation. It's light and feels nice on the skin. It's not heavy or clogs your pores and lasts all day. It wasn't hard to remove later that night either. I will definitely be buying again. I would reccomend it to my friends and family.
Faith  B.
Joplin, MO
Works wonders! Love this!! Not very cheap, but good to have! Wish I had a surplus of this make up!
Justine M.
Greenwood
I have to admit to myself that I am ALWAYS trying new foundations trying to find the perfect match to my skin tone. I believe it’s almost impossible, but I always find myself coming back to Revlon and one of their products. This one is definitely in the mix and definitely one I need to go back to using. I would definitely recommend!
Bren A.
Fresno
This was a great makeup product made by Revlon. It never gives off a shiny appearance or feel. Stays on all day. I have had to purchase some lighter color (fair 10) and mix with a darker color (90) since the shade I would use was a medium color (65). They are hard to locate since it has been discontinued. I have tried some of the other brands of Revlon but the colorstay mineral mousse makeup continues to be my favorite.
Manuela S.
Merced, CA
I have used this product since I was a teen, and it’s always my go to when I know that I will be outside for an extended period of time. Pro, is that it stays on perfect, con is that it dried pretty quickly so you have to work fast. I always keep it on hand regardless.
Allie C.
metter
I love this makeup. It was not sticky and had full coverage. It was very easy to apply. I wish it lasted longer but I would buy again.