BY REVLON

ColorStay™ Mineral Lipglaze is Revlon’s longwearing lipgloss that lasts up to 8 hours. Revlon’s first longwearing lip gloss with a unique mineral complex that provides a glossy seal of conditioning color. Just one application of this cushiony formula keeps lips coated with comfortable color for up to 8 hours, with no need for touch-ups. Available in 12 gorgeous, glossy shades. .

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze
  • "This lip gloss is great! Its creamy long lasting and leaves my lips looking fantastic! " in 21 reviews
  • "The product is a little sticky and has a bit of a chemical odor but it lasts longer than a typical lip gloss." in 2 reviews
  • "They go on very sticky and like other reviewers have mentioned, have a weird smell." in 2 reviews
  • "I have super, SUPER sensitive lips, and the fact that this lip gloss doesn't irritate or dry out my lips really says something. " in 2 reviews
  • "I like the color and it is very pigmented but like many people said, it does have a weird smell." in 1 review
Julia S.
Spanaway
I owned this in shade #540 forever raisin and #555 overtime wine. Both are good colors but are very sticky. The sticky feeling will not go away but does go down a bit over time. The color does come threw well as well. They smell like grapefruit to me and the sent does linger a bit. Not my go to lip product but the only "gloss" I wear.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the color to timeless nude. I’m not a fan of lip glosses but I like this one. Don’t wear them too often but when I do I reach for this one. Price is okay and can be found in a drug store such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Target, etc
Hannah S.
This product provides great long lasting color. You don't have to reapply ever five minutes and there is minimal stickiness that can happen with lip gloss. There is also a great array of color options!
Jay 💖.
This gloss was just decent. It didn't dry out my lips and it was fairly glossy and nice,but it just wasn't my favorite lip gloss. It was a bit sticky,and would sometimes dissolve the lipsticks I would put on underneath it. I give this lipgloss a rating of 4/10.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
A lot of pigment and staying power for a gloss. Use it alone or as a topper when you get in the car and realize your lipstick is way too dark! The nude and pink shades will lighten it up.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I really like this lip gloss. Revlon is really good about staying on par with the higher end companies. This drug store lip gloss is comparable to any of the higher end products and for a fraction of the price. The application is easy peasy and gives my lips a soft and full look.
Ava S.
This product is ok. It’s really messy is the only problem. You would want to put it on before any face makeup because of the texture/ consistency of it. It’s stringy almost! But that’s the only problem otherwise I love the color and how it feels when on!
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
I'm not a big fan of the consistency or the way it looks on my lips. The packaging though is very different than other lip glosses I have bought in the past. I got mine at Walgreens just to try out and honestly I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Randi O.
Greensboro NC, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
This is a pretty standard lipgloss. Not my favorite, but gets the job done for the price. The colors are sheer, so don't expect super opaque payoff. Not super thick or stick- I would recommend this to someone that's looking for a "no frills" lipgloss.
Megan S.
river falls, WI
The Revlon colorstay line is my favorite! This gloss is so pretty and is so smooth on my lips. It doesn’t come off as easy as a normal gloss, which I love. And it’s very smooth not sticky! Not super expensive I usually buy at walmart or target!
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
How long does this gloss usually last in a day? Just wondering
Carleigh P.
Vandalia, MO
What are your favorite colors?
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
What color is your favorite

Amazon