Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze

ColorStay™ Mineral Lipglaze is Revlon’s longwearing lipgloss that lasts up to 8 hours. Revlon’s first longwearing lip gloss with a unique mineral complex that provides a glossy seal of conditioning color. Just one application of this cushiony formula keeps lips coated with comfortable color for up to 8 hours, with no need for touch-ups. Available in 12 gorgeous, glossy shades. .

• How long does this gloss usually last in a day? Just wondering3 Answers
  • What are your favorite colors?2 Answers
  • What color is your favorite 2 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze
  • "They go on very sticky and like other reviewers have mentioned, have a weird smell." in 2 reviews
  • "The product is a little sticky and has a bit of a chemical odor but it lasts longer than a typical lip gloss." in 2 reviews
  • "I have super, SUPER sensitive lips, and the fact that this lip gloss doesn't irritate or dry out my lips really says something. " in 2 reviews
  • "I like the color and it is very pigmented but like many people said, it does have a weird smell." in 1 review
  • "I love this pink color make my lips look so natural ,its not that glossy but its perfect for day and night ...recommend 100%!" in 1 review
Randi O.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Timeless Nude, Forever Raisin 540 more...
This is a pretty standard lipgloss. Not my favorite, but gets the job done for the price. The colors are sheer, so don't expect super opaque payoff. Not super thick or stick- I would recommend this to someone that's looking for a "no frills" lipgloss.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
The Revlon colorstay line is my favorite! This gloss is so pretty and is so smooth on my lips. It doesn’t come off as easy as a normal gloss, which I love. And it’s very smooth not sticky! Not super expensive I usually buy at walmart or target!
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Timeless Nude more...
I love the color to timeless nude. I’m not a fan of lip glosses but I like this one. Don’t wear them too often but when I do I reach for this one. Price is okay and can be found in a drug store such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Target, etc
Hannah S.
This product provides great long lasting color. You don't have to reapply ever five minutes and there is minimal stickiness that can happen with lip gloss. There is also a great array of color options!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
A lot of pigment and staying power for a gloss. Use it alone or as a topper when you get in the car and realize your lipstick is way too dark! The nude and pink shades will lighten it up.
Anne G.
Maplewood, NJ
Review for: Stay Ablaze 545 more...
I love this gloss. Unlike most lip glosses, this comes in creme shades. I love shimmer but, sometimes you want a glossy finish without all that sparkle. Also, these glosses have so much color payoff, they are more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss. I own several of these and would definitely buy more.Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze
Eukarys M.
Astoria, NY
Este labial de revlon es muy bueno, es brillado y tiene colores geniales. Quizás lo usaría solo para completar un look como un toque de glam. Es bastante duradero.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I really like this lip gloss. Revlon is really good about staying on par with the higher end companies. This drug store lip gloss is comparable to any of the higher end products and for a fraction of the price. The application is easy peasy and gives my lips a soft and full look.
Shannon H.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Infinite Rose 530 more...
I prefer lipgloss to lipstick and Revlon produced a product that works for me. It’s transfer proof and doesn’t wear off during the day. I was surprised to see I didn’t need to reapply after eating a meal. It doesn’t have that sticky gummy feel to it after application.
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
Review for: Perennial Pink more...
I'm not a big fan of the consistency or the way it looks on my lips. The packaging though is very different than other lip glosses I have bought in the past. I got mine at Walgreens just to try out and honestly I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
How long does this gloss usually last in a day? Just wondering
Carleigh P.
Vandalia, MO
What are your favorite colors?
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
What color is your favorite