BY REVLON

All-over enhancing colour in a talc-free mineral formula 3-shade marbleized palettes with natural color to highlight & illuminate, soft pearls play with light. Baked mineral form for sheer, natural color that diffuses imperfections & minimizes pores. Contains gentle talc-free mineral complex that cares for your skin. ColorStay longwear for up to 16 hours of wear.

• Who else has tried this and what's your opinion? 1 Answers
Athena D.
This product is a great finishing touch on any look.It is easiest to apply with a brush. The only thing I would say is a downfall is that this product is pigmented so it will give you a sparkly look.
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
I have the highlighter !! 💖☺️ I really think this does the job for a drugstore brand. My friend gave me this as a gift , pigment/shimmer to fall in love for! Feels amazing on my skin, I would buy this product again, Recommend this Revlon products ladies 😍💗
susie t.
Northbridge
I got this from my sister, but she got it in a shade that was a big too dark for me. So, I improvised and used the colour as a light contour shade, and I think it's pretty decent. The two shades make it hard to match skin tone, and just make the colour patchy.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This bronzer requires a lot of product to show up on your skin. I would prefer to pay more for a higher end product that lasts longer. That being said, if you’re looking for a decent bronzer that has depth to the color and won’t look flat on your skin but also does not have a high price point and is easy to pick up at your local pharmacy, this is a good option.
Roseanna g.
Love this as a bronzer/ highlighter been using it for years. one of my go to for wveryday wear. gives you the perfect amout of shine. and i also use it as a eyeshadow too perfect for just a simple look.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
I used this more as a highlighter, because the shine was too real for me, but if you're going for a glow finish, this is your answer.
member-5c20846e6
tempe, arizona
Great bronzer. In many different tones are incorporated and it makes your cheekbones look very good.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
Great bronzer, subtle, not too shiny, great if you want achieve an effect of natural look
Brit K.
Definitely not a huge fan of this as it doesn't have much coverage. Even with using it as a bronzer, it doesn't stay all that well.
Sara A.
dubai,uae
I've been using this as a bronzer for a while now, and i LOVE it!! it gives a nice shine to it, definitely one of my faves 💜
Lysette H.
Bridge Street, Gainsborough
Who else has tried this and what's your opinion?