BY REVLON

All-over enhancing colour in a talc-free mineral formula 3-shade marbleized palettes with natural color to highlight & illuminate, soft pearls play with light. Baked mineral form for sheer, natural color that diffuses imperfections & minimizes pores. Contains gentle talc-free mineral complex that cares for your skin. ColorStay longwear for up to 16 hours of wear. see more...

Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
I have the highlighter !! πŸ’–β˜ΊοΈ I really think this does the job for a drugstore brand. My friend gave me this as a gift , pigment/shimmer to fall in love for! Feels amazing on my skin, I would buy this product again, Recommend this Revlon products ladies πŸ˜πŸ’—
member-5c20846e6
member-5c20846e6
tempe, arizona
Great bronzer. In many different tones are incorporated and it makes your cheekbones look very good.
Roseanna g.
Roseanna g.
Love this as a bronzer/ highlighter been using it for years. one of my go to for wveryday wear. gives you the perfect amout of shine. and i also use it as a eyeshadow too perfect for just a simple look.
Jenya S.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
Great bronzer, subtle, not too shiny, great if you want achieve an effect of natural look
Sara A.
Sara A.
dubai,uae
I've been using this as a bronzer for a while now, and i LOVE it!! it gives a nice shine to it, definitely one of my faves πŸ’œ
Lysette H.
Lysette H.
Lincoln
Who else has tried this and what's your opinion?