Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - Smoky Quartz 440 uploaded by Gabriela A.Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - Smoky Quartz 440 uploaded by Maribel G.

BY REVLON

Revlon Mineral Eye Shadow see more...

Caroline T.
Pacifica, CA
I'm not a big eyeshadow user. I don't have they type of eyes that shows off the shadow well. I also prob don't know how to put it on as they do at the make up counters. so hard to say if i liked this or not. i think I got it as a sample so normally I don't buy/
Ali L.
These are well pigmented and very blendable. I like that complimentary colors are included so you can easily create a fuss-free eye-look with one container. I love the colors here for a smoky eye if you add in a darker gray.
Lindsey B.
Stuart, FL
The color was great in this eye shadow. It worked very well and I would highly recommend it. It works best if you use a base underneath of the eyeshadow. That helps the color pop more and last longer.
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN
I love this for smokey eyes. You can blend it together for a really easy smokey eye look. This is a great product for a pretty average price.
Felicia F.
Didn't like this product. It came off after about 2hrs of wearing it. Wouldn't recommend this product. Very disappointing!
Alisha G.
Cape Coral, FL
Goes with all outfits nice for everyday . Color is stuttle .nice and light not sticky . Last all day 12 her shift
Geraldine R.
Super natural y sencilla para el uso diario de oficina tiene una pigmentacion media como para principiantes
Stefany I.
Farmingville, NY
I looove smoky eye looks and having found this was amazing its the perfect colers to make your look amazing
Jennifer F.
Denton, TX
I absolutely love this product! It has just the right colors for my brown eyes to have a great smoky look!
It wa a dupe for Hughes and the pigment and to. Wa album worthy or was beuridul on my son toe