BY REVLON

Buy on Amazon
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Love this bronzer, it is a great product. I love how it makes my skin look gives it a sun kissed look with out being orange or fake. I have sensitive skin and I had no issues. I highly recommend this bronzer and will defiantly purchase it again. I purchased it at Walmart.
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
Love revoln bronzer works very great and stays all day! I had it once before and i ran out. But this product eorks very well on the skin, bought it online. I would reccomened others to use ofcourse!! Very satisfied.
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
I loved this bronzer! it is one of the best bronzer. I believe it is best for tan skin although I'm not sure cuz I'm pale, it had a great shimmery finish and it applies great. I would buy it again !
Denise G.
Pretty amazing product. Long lasting and easy to apply. It is buildable and very very pretty! I'm tan and it looks beautiful. I always get great compliments about it. I would only love it if it came in a bigger size and more product.
Hope P.
Pinehurst, NC
I like this it stays on a it should and gives the glow that is need I just in my opinion didn't think it was worth my money because I just don't use bronzer that much
Amanda S.
Medford, MA
Love this product! Does look like my face is cakes on with make up gives me a natural beautiful skin tone and complexion! love it and recommended to friends and family
Deja H.
Ridgeland, SC
This product gives excellent coverage . & it makes your skin glow like no other . I'd recommend as a gift for those who love spicing up their look.
NBuchey D.
I love this product it easy to find it in all the local stores. It not expensive i get mines from walmart. the only thing it doesnt last all day
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
This product always gets mixed reviews but as a drugstore product it' does it's job and what it says : so you get what you're paying for
Crystal F.
Gives you such a beautiful natural glow to the skin. It's sheer bit you can definitely tell it's there! Great for a summer tan glow look.
emmily dayanna r.