BeautyEyeEyelinerRevlon
Colorstay Micro Hyper Precision Gel Eyeliner

Revlon Colorstay Micro Hyper Precision Gel Eyeliner

by Revlon

The Colorstay Eyeliner you know and love- now with a hyper-precise micro tip and gel formula! Micro tip creates extreme precision for the finest, most detailed lines. Use the smudger to blur and diffuse lines if a smokey eye look is desired.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay Micro Hyper Precision Gel Eyeliner!
Erin A.
Arvada, CO
this is a dupe for the hourglass skinny eyeliner pencil. really good product and super pigmented and creamy.
Emma P.
Toronto, ON
I really liked using this gel eyeliner on my upper waterline for a more dramatic and filled look with my lashes! This product has a great consistency for the waterline area and doesn't bother my eyes at all. I would recommend if you love gel eyeliners :)
Lisa M.
Markham, ON
I absolutely love it. The name says it all... micro, which makes it very easy to apply. It lady last all day and at the end of the day, it’s easy to remove. I say leave as is, maybe change the packaging.
Celeter W.
This eyeliner does not run or smudge it is very long-lasting and due to the point, you are able to apply thin lines that look natural to your eyes and water base. This can be used to create any finish you go for. I would purchase this product again. Please ensure you cover after using

Looking for your answer?