23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,458 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
It applies very nicely. It is a pretty medium coverage foundation. It is very buildable. It is easy to cake. The package said it is for normal/dry skin. I have normal and it works fairly well but I think other foundations could do the job so much better. This one just streaks and fades throughout the day. It can be very pretty but also very tough to work with.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
La cobertura es alta, es muy buena aunque dice que dura 24 horas y solo dura como 7 horas, funciona muy bien para la piel mixta me gustaría que hubiera tonos mas amarillos por que en la gama hay mas rosados funciona muy bien sellándolo con el polvo compacto de la misma gama.
De las mejores bases, es perfecto para cualquier tipo de piel, tiene buena covertura y dependiendo del gusto de cada quien se puede agregar más base para una mayor covertura
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos