23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I l8ke this foundation. It has great coverage. I had got the wrong shade. I grabbed 300 something in Golden Beige and it looked very dark on me.i don't have golden undertones. I am light right between pale and medium with neutral undertones with pink and yellow undertones. Everyday my skin is different. I burn with minimal tan in summer and in the winter I am pale. Next time I'll have to choose one in the 100-200 something range. Other than that I recommend it to anyone. Choose the best shade by your undertones.
Literally my favourite foundation eveeeerrrr! Tried many high end foundations and just keep coming back to this one. Stays put and looks flawless especially on oily,acne prone skin like my own. Hugely recommend.
Best foundation ive ever used, covers all imperfections and makes my skin look so flawless, stays in put all day even with my oily t-zone. My new go to foumdation!
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. It lasts me the whole day even though I am out and about in a warm/humid climate. It does not feel thick and it goes from a medium-full coverage. I always go back to this foundation whenever I run out and I have recommended this product to several of my friends and family. They come back to me, agreeing completely to what I have claimed and experienced.
I use the combination/ oily. Amazing product! Works fantastic even without primer, just moisturizer. Medium to full coverage
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I absolutely love this product and would definitely recommend to someone looking for a new foundation. I apply this with a foundation brush and then blend with a makeup sponge. This foundation has really good coverage and a nice subtle dewy finish. I have used this product twice now and will definitely continue to buy it.
Review for: Fresh Beige, Medium Beige, Sand Beige 180 more...
This foundation is problably one of the best drugstore foundation I've used, I have dry skin so my skin is very sensitive, It does feel kind of heavy, but it's very long lasting, and it looks matte but not totally. I would buy it again of course.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Mocha, Mahagony, Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410, Cappuccino, Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
I wish I could give this product 10 stars!!! I was kind of skeptical about this foundation because I have an oily tone, especially during the summer and dewy foundations plus an oily tone can make things go downhill real quick! I bought this product from Ulta 2 weeks ago and I am so happy i did. Probably the best full coverage foundation I've came across. This foundation goes on flawless and last all day long. I apply it using a damp beauty blend it's very easy to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone that has oil skin.I would buy it again.
Face foundation thus far. I am still looking to find that perfect match but revlon comes pretty close for darker tones .
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos