BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Mona D.
Van Nuys, CA
I l8ke this foundation. It has great coverage. I had got the wrong shade. I grabbed 300 something in Golden Beige and it looked very dark on me.i don't have golden undertones. I am light right between pale and medium with neutral undertones with pink and yellow undertones. Everyday my skin is different. I burn with minimal tan in summer and in the winter I am pale. Next time I'll have to choose one in the 100-200 something range. Other than that I recommend it to anyone. Choose the best shade by your undertones.
Siân M.
Cannock, Cannock
Literally my favourite foundation eveeeerrrr! Tried many high end foundations and just keep coming back to this one. Stays put and looks flawless especially on oily,acne prone skin like my own. Hugely recommend.
Jess N.
Best foundation ive ever used, covers all imperfections and makes my skin look so flawless, stays in put all day even with my oily t-zone. My new go to foumdation!
Julianne R.
Dubai Internet City, Dubai
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. It lasts me the whole day even though I am out and about in a warm/humid climate. It does not feel thick and it goes from a medium-full coverage. I always go back to this foundation whenever I run out and I have recommended this product to several of my friends and family. They come back to me, agreeing completely to what I have claimed and experienced.
Rosalia G.
Delano, CA
I use the combination/ oily. Amazing product! Works fantastic even without primer, just moisturizer. Medium to full coverage
Brigid A.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I absolutely love this product and would definitely recommend to someone looking for a new foundation. I apply this with a foundation brush and then blend with a makeup sponge. This foundation has really good coverage and a nice subtle dewy finish. I have used this product twice now and will definitely continue to buy it.
M a.
Review for: Fresh Beige, Medium Beige, Sand Beige 180 more...
This foundation is problably one of the best drugstore foundation I've used, I have dry skin so my skin is very sensitive, It does feel kind of heavy, but it's very long lasting, and it looks matte but not totally. I would buy it again of course.
Lauren C.
Hockley, TX
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite drug store foundation, the coverage is amazing. It doesn't make me break out and it lasts through the day.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Mocha, Mahagony, Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410, Cappuccino, Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
I wish I could give this product 10 stars!!! I was kind of skeptical about this foundation because I have an oily tone, especially during the summer and dewy foundations plus an oily tone can make things go downhill real quick! I bought this product from Ulta 2 weeks ago and I am so happy i did. Probably the best  full coverage foundation I've came across. This foundation goes on flawless and last all day long. I apply it using a damp beauty blend it's very easy to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone that has oil skin.I would buy it again.
Ashanti K.
Vacherie, LA
Face foundation thus far. I am still looking to find that perfect match but revlon comes pretty close for darker tones .
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't