23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my all time fave drugstore foundation. It blends really well. Has a gorgeous finish and lasts all day! Highly recommend!
This is a beautiful foundation I find it covers well and isn't to heavey and stays put all day and dosent slip and slide around.
This is a favourite among many people however I feel the oily-combo foundation dries out my skin too much and I have combo skin.
This is bae i fell in love with it when i first used it it hides everything from spots to black heads it works great for dry skin
This is a great foundation although it is a little more expensive for a drug store foundation. It isn't that great for oily skin
I think its a good one but i little dark for my skin, tbh i never found something that really match my color but i like this one
I like this fundation, but, i have mix skin, and this fundation is so oily. But, it's matte finish and u buy it in a drug store,
My holygrail foundation. Absolutely fabulous for combination skin and provides really full coverage! Could not recommend enough.
For the price is amazing. Stays on all day and looks very natural. However needs primer and powder to keep it on and looking nice
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos