23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Best drugstore foundation, i use the one food oily skin. I love it, it lasts all day with out getting oily. And the finish is beautiful
Me encanta ésta base me parece súper buena un efecto sedoso en la piel, dura muchísimo y cubre bien y es perfecta para cualquier ocasión
All I can say is YES!!! BUY THIS FOUNDATION!!!! I love it. Goes on nice and smooth, really gives you that matte look. Amazing in my eyes.
I tried it years ago, it’s not bad but the under tones didn’t work for my skin color, it’s more pinky and I prefer yellow base fundation
This is a decent foundation with a light to medium coverage. It doesnt add to much shine. Overall, it was ok but I could live without it
Es muy buen producto, nada más que sólo manejan tonos para pieles cálidas, no así para pieles frías, pero manejan una buena gama de tonos
Está base de maquillaje es muy buena ya que es de una muy buena cobertura y calidad dura muchísimo tiempo y tiene un precio muy accesible
I fon't really know if i love it or hate it. The shade was prrfect for me but speacking about formula,it's not the best for my mixt face.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos