BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Joslyn L.
Hillsborough, NC
Hands-down this is my favorite foundation from the drugstore! If you have combination/oily skin you will love this. I believe this is a dupe for the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. It’s full coverage, easily buildable and it’s the only foundation that I found from the drugstore that keeps my oil at bay. This is my go to foundation in the summertime!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Not too happy with this foundation. It's good if you want a vampire make-up because its ivory color will turn you into a perfect white-skinned creature. It feels and looks strange. I won't buy it again.
Dhara S.
My favorite foundation, it has two ranges. One for dry and one for combo oily skin. It hs a decent shade selection though last time i checked i think it was lacking on the darker shades. I use the one for dry skin and it makes my skin look plump and healthy while lasting all day. No flashback either.
Emma K.
Manassas, VA
I have loved this foundation for awhile and I consider it to be one of the most full coverage drug store foundations. A little goes a long way on this one. They have different formulas for different skin types and that is extremely important. This is great under a MAC pressed foundation powder for even more coverage.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
This foundation lasts all day on my skin especially living in South Florida with this humidity I'm impressed I only took away a star because these foundations have more of a pinky undertone and I lean more towards yellow undertones it was difficult finding my foundation shade. I have to make it "work".
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I really wanted to like this foundation. The color was beautiful on me. But I wasn’t a huge fan of it at the end of the day. It’s more expensive than most drugstore foundations. And it really broke apart on me after about 4 hours of wear. So it was a little upsetting. I wouldn’t purchase this again!
katie w.
Como
Great foundation. Buildable medium coverage. They have options for oily skin and dry skin. Decent shade range. Simple packaging, has a nice pump. No overpowering fragrance. Stays put all day on the skin. Looks good in pictures. I always get compliments when I wear this. (It really mattifies my oily skin)Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Christina S.
Eglin Afb, FL
I love this foundation. This is the only drug store foundation I will use. It has a wide array of color choices and goes on smoothly. This has a lot of coverage and covers my acne scarring without an issue. It is more of a dewy finish though so I always set it with a powder to get a more matte look.
Tina S.
Scottsville ky
I have used Color Stay foundation since 1990's. Love this product with all my heart! Goes on smooth. You do have to rush a bit before it dries though. But the way it makes your skin look is amazing and flawless!
Karla P.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
This foundation is definitely my favorite and it's so cheap! It's so nice and easy to apply. It's medium coverage but lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend buying this foundation. I got this after buying one from ultra and I preferred this one
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't