BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Leyla S.
I use this almost everyday. It's a really light foundation that never looks cakey or overdone. It smooths out the color on my skin and yet you can never tell when I'm wearing it!
elisa g.
I've had this foundation for a month and I'm in love with it! It doesn't cake or smear off. And for my oily skin it leaves a dewy finish but not excessively oily and it lasts all day.
Wendy W.
Vancouver
I have a very oily t-zone, and this foundation does a good job at controlling the oil. I have these dry patches sometimes on my face, and the foundation can really make it look bad.
Tabitha R.
I really loved this foundation, I liked the color availability. I'm pretty fair and I found a shade that matched great. Smooth finish, didn't feel heavy but still had great coverage!
Kirsty M.
Weston-super-Mare
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
Love the application, love the coverage, love the matte finish! Skin still looks like skin and it isn't cakey however it does wear a bit. Only use it for special events because it has caused me to break out a couple of times in the past.
stephany p.
Bronx, NY
Sin dudas esta viene siendo unas de mys favoritas me cubre perfectamente y no me deja la piel grasosa pero lo me mejor de esta base es su larga duración yo le doy un 10 de 10
gloria c.
es muy buena base me gusto mucho pero no escogi el color adecuadoooo yo sufro de acne y las manchas con esot me las tapa perfectamenteee lstima el tono que escogi
Rochi C.
New York
Me encanta esta base. Cubre todas mis imperfecciones y dura bastante. Yo tengo la piel grasa pero esta base controla la grasu muy pero muy bien. No es para nada pesada
Andrea D.
Just started using this foundation. So far about a week. Does it last as long as it claims to? No not for me. Do I like how it feels however? Yes I do.
Laysa L.
Antas bahia
Essa base deve ser maravilhosa adoraria que pudessem me enviar para poder testala e poder compartilhar com as pessoas do meu instablog, Facebook e blog pessoal 😍😍 seria um enorme prazer poder ajudar a divulgar esse produto que faz sucesso😍😍😍❤
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't