BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
I used this foundation maybe three or four times before my loreal foundation. This revlon foundation is really good and it works. Its very effective and does not create any extra fine lines.
Courtney M.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is one of the only foundations that I can use because I’m so fair skinned, they have a colour that matches me perfectly! And the formula is great full coverage stays all day.
👑 D.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I really love the coverage on this and when it say colour stay, it really does stay. And props to the variety of colour choices from the light to dark skin tone tgeres something for everybody
Shae E.
Review for: Buff (150) more...
I have dry skin with eczema and this lasts all day and stays in place. It covers all my redness without looking heavy. I bought this at Walmart. I wish it had a pump.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
This is a great foundation, that has amazing coverage! It stays on all day long and I love that it's matte. But, most of the shades have pink undertones. I haven't been able to find one my shade at my local drugstores.
Anna G.
Decent foundation from drug store. It has a nice coverage and blends into skin seamlessly. During the day i get a bit oily in my t zone but nothing powder cannot fix.
Emme S.
Calgary
This foundation truly stays for a really long time. The only downside is that it may appear kind of cakey, but it soon settles and makes you look flawless! Another downside is the smell.
Lisa T.
York
Stayed for 6-7 hours on my skin and I have quite an oily skin. But I have extremely sensitive skin and this caused no redness, no itchy or stinging areas and had a pretty good coverage
Lauren W.
Perth
I used to love this foundation but lately it hasn't been working for me. It tends to get patchy around the cheek and nose areas and slides off during the day, even with a primer. It does have a good coverage though.
Sarah S.
I really like this foundation. I use it on days that I need my foundation to last all day. It can get cakey if you don't apply it with a beauty blender or sponge.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't