23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I used this foundation maybe three or four times before my loreal foundation. This revlon foundation is really good and it works. Its very effective and does not create any extra fine lines.
This is a great foundation, that has amazing coverage! It stays on all day long and I love that it's matte. But, most of the shades have pink undertones. I haven't been able to find one my shade at my local drugstores.
Decent foundation from drug store. It has a nice coverage and blends into skin seamlessly. During the day i get a bit oily in my t zone but nothing powder cannot fix.
This foundation truly stays for a really long time. The only downside is that it may appear kind of cakey, but it soon settles and makes you look flawless! Another downside is the smell.
Stayed for 6-7 hours on my skin and I have quite an oily skin. But I have extremely sensitive skin and this caused no redness, no itchy or stinging areas and had a pretty good coverage
I used to love this foundation but lately it hasn't been working for me. It tends to get patchy around the cheek and nose areas and slides off during the day, even with a primer. It does have a good coverage though.
I really like this foundation. I use it on days that I need my foundation to last all day. It can get cakey if you don't apply it with a beauty blender or sponge.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos