23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Hands-down this is my favorite foundation from the drugstore! If you have combination/oily skin you will love this. I believe this is a dupe for the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. It’s full coverage, easily buildable and it’s the only foundation that I found from the drugstore that keeps my oil at bay. This is my go to foundation in the summertime!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
this foundation was the first foundation I ever used and I continued to use this product religiously for five years. I love everything about this foundation it is full coverage without the heavy feeling. I get mine anywhere from Walmart to CVS or my ulta. I would definitely recommend this product to makeup beginners that still want that full coverage look
Definitely one of my staple drugstore foundations. I have the combination/oily formula and it holds up so well. I use the shade 150 'Buff' and it matches pretty well, with neutral to yellow undertones. I've been using this to cover my hyper pigmentation and acne for years and I will always recommend.
Great coverage but you got to have the right base, because this will exaggerated any dry patches. I don't know how to do makeup correctly, but definitely long-wearing and dries quickly. Needs a touch-up because it gets kinda oily through-out the day, but I have very oily skin. Overall good product.
I love this foundation. This is the only drug store foundation I will use. It has a wide array of color choices and goes on smoothly. This has a lot of coverage and covers my acne scarring without an issue. It is more of a dewy finish though so I always set it with a powder to get a more matte look.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I really wanted to like this foundation. The color was beautiful on me. But I wasn’t a huge fan of it at the end of the day. It’s more expensive than most drugstore foundations. And it really broke apart on me after about 4 hours of wear. So it was a little upsetting. I wouldn’t purchase this again!
I absolutely love this foundation. I have gone through atleast 3 bottles of it. I wear the normal/dry formula in the shade 150. It's very long lasting except for around my nose I can't ever seem to keep foundation on around my nose. It's never broken me out and it's great full coverage for everyday
I’ve been using this coverup for over a year now and I don’t have any complaints about it. It matches my skin tone pretty good. My only complaint is it doesn’t last as long as I like. But for anyone who likes light weight wear this is great, just not the best if you’re trying to cover a massive zit!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
This foundation is definitely my favorite and it's so cheap! It's so nice and easy to apply. It's medium coverage but lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend buying this foundation. I got this after buying one from ultra and I preferred this one
It is so difficult to find a foundation that matches my ultra ginger skin. Not only does it match, but it has great coverage that can be built upon for full coverage. It withstands the Texan heat and my sweatiness. Would definitely recommend! I wish it had more shade options for darker conplexions.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos