BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Brittny N.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I love this product, it's super affordable and does it's job. It's not super matte, but also not crazy dewy. It's great for my oily skin, has medium coverage, and doesn't slide off throughout the day. For this price, you can't beat it!
Joyce H.
kilwinning
Just bought this the other day so I'm not totally sure yet on how it is with my skin.
The coverage is great and it wears just as good as the Mac studio fix and it's half the price!! Love a bargain.
Fariza N.
I like the shade. It matches very well with my skin tone. But the coverage is not too perfect but i still can handle it anyway. Over all, i recommend this for anyone that loves mineral foundation.
Aida M.
De las mejores bases que he probado lo malo pocoa gama de tonos y difícil de encontrar en súper mercados, y muchos subtonos rosas y pocos amarillos pero la verdad es muy buena base de maquillaje
Samara T.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Fácil de achar, geralmente tem em farmácias bem próximas. A aplicação é fácil, a cobertura não deixa a desejar, mas, ao menos comigo, não dura as tão prometidas 24 horas.
Kelly M.
Toronto, NC
Perfect color match for very fair skin. Probably the lightest foundation you can find at the drugstore. I also love how it makes my dry skin just slightly dewy. Looks great and last a long time!
Carly
Chilliwack
Personally I feel like it is a great long lasting foundation that is a medium to full coverage foundation! Overall I use it as my everyday foundation but can in some cases find it to be really heavy and sometimes cakey looking.
Charlene S.
Zabbar
Usually I always try a different foundation when I finish the one I have but decided to buy the revlon colorstay again and remembered how much I loved it. Flawless coverage and a good colour selection. The only thing which I hate about this product is that it does not come with a pump which can be messy at times.
Ale L.
this is my favorite foundation pharmacy...
*Full coverage
*stay all day
*100% matte
* Perfect for oily skin
*variety of shades
*it is also very affordable
highly recommend it.... I loved it!!
Charlee T.
Landore, Swansea
I love this foundation when I want a more fuller coverage than my daily powder foundation can give me without looking cakey. It's very buildable and sits evenly on skin, hiding any discoloration.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't