23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I adore this. I have pretty severe acne and red spots but this covers everything. My only problem is that it feels pretty heavy and clogs up my pores pretty quick so I mix it with moisturizer and use it as more of a concealer under cc cream.
Its a good one ! It's good for oil skin , have a good combination of products , this is a amazing kind of foundation! It's pretty good , and your skin be beauty for full day !
Ossssemmmm product, great price also, blend really nice on the face, gives medium coverage and doesn't give flashbacks during capturing pictures, perfect for marriage occasion
Light to medium coverage. It feels light on the skin. Great for everyday wear. Quit a large range of colours for every skin tone and is at a price range of 25-30 dollars depending where you buy it.
The best drugstore foundation, i've bought different other brands but this one is my all time favorite. Suits my color perfectly and has a medium coverage perfect for everyday and lasts super long
Best high street/drug store foundation I've ever used. Medium coverage but buildable. Breathable feel. Long lasting. Excellent value for money. I recommend this to everyone.
Great application! Does emphasize dry patches/texture on the skin but if you moisturize and exfoliate it applies beautifully. Great colour selection and easy to colour match.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos