23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is by far my favorite foundation. I love its finish and how it applies. Feels weightless and provides a medium coverage. They even have pale enough shades for my fair skin!
A beautiful foundation the colour range is very good and the coverage is wonderful there are two types depending on what kind of skin you have and both are a medium to full coverage finish. Found this very easy to apply and would highly recommend
I adore this. I have pretty severe acne and red spots but this covers everything. My only problem is that it feels pretty heavy and clogs up my pores pretty quick so I mix it with moisturizer and use it as more of a concealer under cc cream.
My opinion this foundation didnot work for me after seeing so many reviews on it i gave it a try but it seems to fail on my skin though majority of people love it and swear by it its my bad it didn't work for me and i have a combination skin
Its a good one ! It's good for oil skin , have a good combination of products , this is a amazing kind of foundation! It's pretty good , and your skin be beauty for full day !
Best high street/drug store foundation I've ever used. Medium coverage but buildable. Breathable feel. Long lasting. Excellent value for money. I recommend this to everyone.
The best drugstore foundation, i've bought different other brands but this one is my all time favorite. Suits my color perfectly and has a medium coverage perfect for everyday and lasts super long
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos