23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I didn't really like this foundation at the end of the day because it started to separate like mad and I did not like that because I was patchy and it made my skin break out, but when first applied it looks flawless
This product is amazing i like that its coverage is good and not only does it look good but i like the way its presented and its also long lasting product. it not oily many of my friends use this and have said great things about it which i agree with!
This is one of the best affordable drugstore foundations! I use the oily/combination formula and it has great coverage and keeps me matte all day! It also has an awesome shade range from light to dark shades. I use this almost every day as part of my everyday makeup routine.
This at the moment is my all time favourite foundation and I have repurchased now about 6 times. I love that they do different formulas for Normal/Dry or Combination/Oily. This foundation is long lasting and has a beautiful finish.
I've been using this for 2 years now and I completely love it! It is the best mineral foundation out there. I use this on a daily basis since I don't like the feeling of a liquid foundation. Recommend it to everyone.
It is a very wonderful foundation it is super bendable easy to use no mess kids product a good thing for mommy's on the go this comes in a good array of shades and is med to full coverage with amazing staying power
My favorite drugstore foundation to use on myself. I have pretty bad acne scars and this covers all of them. But you need to build up the coverage with two coats. It is kind of long lasting too and comes for both oily and dry skin people . All in all a good product which comes at a very cheap price.
Ive been buying this foundation in the 110 ivroy and it works great for me. Ive always been a fan of having the same colour all the way around my face and no uneven spots and thats what it gives you!! Its amazing 😍
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos