23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This a great foundation, such an amazing texture. I like its effect on the skin so beautiful. It is glowy in nice way, looks natural on the face and covers well, I really like it. Hoping to try it again. Very Nice, item which we hope to have again so that we can give our review about it.
This is my favorite pharmacy foundation, I got it half a year ago and it never let's me down. What it promises it's what it gives. A 24 hours foundation with medium coverage and a beautiful skin finish. Affordable and super recommended.
Este es un producto super bueno con buena covertura me encanto realmente por que te tapa hasta la minima imperfeccion, no es pesado el maquillaje es de buena consistencia me encanto realmente recomendado
This is definitely my favorite foundation of all time. High coverage, but not cakey at all. Long lasting. Affordable. Seriously there's nothing negative I can say about it <3
Buildable coverage. Definitely not full coverage. It's a bit liquidy, but feels fine on the skin. The packaging is very inconvenient, since you need to estimate and carefully pour out a bit every time.
Review for: Buff more...
I usually stick to CC creams but after I heard the hype about this I thought I'd give it a go. Absolutely love the consistency, just a shame it doesn't have a pump. The shade I got is actually a bit pale for me so I wouldn't recommend purchasing online if your skin colour is unreliable. Overall, I'd say definitely worth the money!
The Revlon base is great, perfect. It is the best in terms of first cover of imperfections. Put him in a smooth skin and a natural, soft and silky appearance. I recommend it
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Mocha, Mahagony, Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410, Cappuccino, Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
I wish I could give this product 10 stars!!! I was kind of skeptical about this foundation because I have an oily tone, especially during the summer and dewy foundations plus an oily tone can make things go downhill real quick! I bought this product from Ulta 2 weeks ago and I am so happy i did. Probably the best full coverage foundation I've came across. This foundation goes on flawless and last all day long. I apply it using a damp beauty blend it's very easy to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone that has oil skin.I would buy it again.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos