BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Annabelle B.
Love this foundation but coverage is very high. Good matte finish and is a dupe for Mac Pro long wear. I got the shade true beige but it's a tiny bit too pink for me but I still like it a lot. I would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend !!!!!
Luisa V.
Valencia
Review for: Other more...
This base of makeup is good it diffuses very well it is a bit thick, but it has a very long life and covers very well the imperfections. It lasts all day long, but sometimes it comes to a point where it gets very greasy.
Jessica R.
Toronto, Ontario
I use the one for dry skin and i find it doesn't attach to any of my dry flakes - i do add a bit of moisturizer under the make up, however i find it rather hydrating. Fab. selection of colours, great thickness to it. I'd say this is more of a full coverage for sure and not easy to thin down for a lighter effect. Still really, really great for drug store brand!
Nova F.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Medium Beige (240) more...
Revlon Colorstay Makeup

I truly love this drugstore foundation as its very affordable, medium coverage but can also build it up to full, also gives you a semi matte looking finish, and also blends out great with either a brush or beauty blender
Racheal P.
I actually didn't start using this foundation until the beginning of the summer and I have to say, it might just be my new holy grail foundation! I absolutely love its coverage! Such a beautiful, build-able foundation!
rajinder k.
italy
Review for: Buff more...
So i finally got this foundation in normal to dry skin because my face is extremely dry. definitely accentuated my dry patches and it dries almost to a powdery finish..(i didn't use Moisturizer or Primer) maybe next time i will try it with M and P but i love how it feels on the skin is silky and smooth..
Joanna P.
It is a very wonderful foundation it is super bendable easy to use no mess kids product a good thing for mommy's on the go this comes in a good array of shades and is med to full coverage with amazing staying power
Diviyashni N.
Review for: Mineral 10 Deep more...
I've been using this for 2 years now and I completely love it! It is the best mineral foundation out there. I use this on a daily basis since I don't like the feeling of a liquid foundation. Recommend it to everyone.
sara h.
This product is amazing i like that its coverage is good and not only does it look good but i like the way its presented and its also long lasting product. it not oily many of my friends use this and have said great things about it which i agree with!
SHARMIN Q.
My favorite drugstore foundation to use on myself. I have pretty bad acne scars and this covers all of them. But you need to build up the coverage with two coats. It is kind of long lasting too and comes for both oily and dry skin people . All in all a good product which comes at a very cheap price.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't