BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Este producto es el mejor. El rostro impecable durante varias horas, sin brillo ni grasa especialmente en la problematica zona T, ademas de unificar el tono de mi piel, lo cual suele ser un problema con otras bases de maquillaje. Realmente es buena y accesible, lo que la hace tener hasta mas de 5 estrellas o/
Luisa V.
Valencia
Review for: Other more...
This base of makeup is good it diffuses very well it is a bit thick, but it has a very long life and covers very well the imperfections. It lasts all day long, but sometimes it comes to a point where it gets very greasy.
Annabelle B.
Love this foundation but coverage is very high. Good matte finish and is a dupe for Mac Pro long wear. I got the shade true beige but it's a tiny bit too pink for me but I still like it a lot. I would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend !!!!!
Racheal P.
I actually didn't start using this foundation until the beginning of the summer and I have to say, it might just be my new holy grail foundation! I absolutely love its coverage! Such a beautiful, build-able foundation!
Sarah M.
I have tried many foundations but i always go back to this one. It has great coverage and make my skin look flawless. Set with a setting powder this foundation lasts all day. This foundation comes to loads of different colors so it is good for everyone.

rajinder k.
italy
Review for: Buff more...
So i finally got this foundation in normal to dry skin because my face is extremely dry. definitely accentuated my dry patches and it dries almost to a powdery finish..(i didn't use Moisturizer or Primer) maybe next time i will try it with M and P but i love how it feels on the skin is silky and smooth..
Kimberly E.
El empaque con pom me gusta
Su cobertura me parece ser media ya que mis imperfecciones aun las sigo viendo después de aplicarla.
Tiene una alta gama de tonos lo cual me encanta
En mi piel grasa dura un poco mas no todo el día. Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Kitty B.
Wf59er
Review for: Nude more...
I bought this foundation online and took a risk at what colour I should buy  I would reccomend getting a shade lighter as it can come across darker in person it has a medium coverage and is suited for a normal skin type
Nova F.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Medium Beige (240) more...
Revlon Colorstay Makeup

I truly love this drugstore foundation as its very affordable, medium coverage but can also build it up to full, also gives you a semi matte looking finish, and also blends out great with either a brush or beauty blender
Jessica R.
Toronto, Ontario
I use the one for dry skin and i find it doesn't attach to any of my dry flakes - i do add a bit of moisturizer under the make up, however i find it rather hydrating. Fab. selection of colours, great thickness to it. I'd say this is more of a full coverage for sure and not easy to thin down for a lighter effect. Still really, really great for drug store brand!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't