23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
So many people have raved about this product but I just couldn't get it to work for my skin -- I tried it with a number of different primers, powders, sponges, brushes, etc. and it never fully took to my skin, it always looked like it was sitting on the surface and drew attention to any dry skin I had :\ the colour was great, but aside from that I couldn't find anything to love about this foundation
This broke me out and it is a heavy coverage foundation that can look cakey if you later on too much although it is a long lasting foundation that is matte and controls oil! I recommend this to someone who has oily skin and needs extra coverage for their skin
This was the first foundation I've ever used in my life!! I was like 15 years old and i always come back to this foundation. I bought it at walgreens and it's around $10. It's very buildable, and it covers everything! I have dry skin and i't works for me! I loveee thisss
This is one of my must have products as it is a great and affordable foundation. It has a great variety of shades that have different versions for dry, normal and oily as well as combination skin. I buy this regularly, it has a great natural finish and is not thick or sticky going on .
So much rave about this foundation, and its so true! It gives medium to maximum coverage and lasts all day. Keeps me matte and flawless for about 6 hours max! Great shade range for a decent price. I believe this is now available with a pump.
Review for: Other more...
I use the colour 150 Beige in Dry/Normal almost everyday. The colour has a very neutral undertone which is hard to come by at the drugstore. As someone with dry skin I don't need to set it with powder because it dries down to a semi matte finish. My only problem is that it's not as hydrating as I would like and you have to blend quite quickly.
Great drugstore foundation, very full coverage but can be worn as a light concealer when you dont want to wear anything else, doesnt go oily on my combination skin nor does it dry me out, the bottle lasts forever! And the pump is so so handy, only bad thing is its got slight flashback but that can he worked around when applying a powder ontop
This is a great foundie. Only thing is here in the Philippines, the darkest shade they have is medium beige. Majority of our skin here is morena-dark. I dunno what Revlon is thinking. Maybe they don't care about sales. 😥
Though it seems to be a good medium/full coverage foundation and is definitely good for oily skin the pale skin tones are very disappointing, yellow undertoned and borderline orange which is disappointing to a pale pink undertoned girl, would not recommend to my fellow pale girls
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos