BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kaitlyn M.
This product is fantastic, it is great for sensitive skin and acne it is super gentle on skin. I was undecided when I first tried this product but after a couple of days I start to notice that mt skin was looking better so it exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sharidin T.
This foundation has a medium-full coverage and is very lightweight. The colours are amazing and the price is as well. It's easy to apply with both a brush and beauty blender and has a natural-matte finish.
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
Coverage is great! Does not oxidize. Covers redness as well as blemishes. Stays all day and the oil free version keeps your face from turning into an oil blot. I highly recommend!
Maria E.
Great foundation for those who have oily skin and need a good coverage. I don't think it's so heave as someone may think... honestly i found it to be quite liпре even. But i like a lot the fact that it really stays all day long on the skin. Highly recommend! Great product with low price tag.
Cindy J.
I bought the type that suits combination/oily skin, it really stays on for a long time, medium weight, because you still feel it on your face but not too heavy, would definitely buy it again since my old one is starting to get too pale for me
Ismarilys N.
Review for: Buff more...
This is the BEST foundation ever I buy. Starting for the price, it is super cheap. It last on my skin type (combination) more than 6hrs without retouch and I am on high temperatures (caribbean). If I retouch with powder it last 12 hrs. It is high coverage and I don't need to use concealer because it cover all my imperfections. A + product
Kasey F.
Madison, WI
This is my second go to drug store foundation. It seems to keep my face matte, which is what I prefer in a foundation. The color seems to match perfectly with my skin and using the power that goes along with this foundation makes a great duo.
Tyla M.
This foundation is wonderful, it goes on really easily, and so easy to apply, it isn't cakey at all and it doesn't feel thick or heaving. It lasts all day and is medium to full coverage and is quite affordable too. Would totally recommend!
claudia a.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
i think this is a good light covering fundation because its not full coverage its good for a combination and just gives you a matte finish, it looks really natural if you have the right color of course and its good for everyday use and its not expensive i would buy it again
Megan H.
Review for: Other more...
This is the only drugstore foundation I can find to match my super pale skin tone!! I use the ivory shade and it blends so perfectly with an all day lasting finish. Would definitely recommend for anyone who’s looking for an affordable foundation with a quality to match the likes of MAC!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't