23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,429 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I bought the type that suits combination/oily skin, it really stays on for a long time, medium weight, because you still feel it on your face but not too heavy, would definitely buy it again since my old one is starting to get too pale for me
Love It a firt time, but then Its dry out and looks cakey. Very good for oily skin, last on my face a good time but not al day. Didnt come with a pump what I hate. Dont now If I would buy It again. Recommend It to try It out. Its afordable price.
Es perfecto... Casi, sin primer es duradero casi 5 horas y con primer mucho más. Me gusta mucho la versión que es Con dosificador porque no se contamina el producto y es mucho más elegante, buena cobertura y no tiende al rosa es genial :)
This is my second go to drug store foundation. It seems to keep my face matte, which is what I prefer in a foundation. The color seems to match perfectly with my skin and using the power that goes along with this foundation makes a great duo.
I enjoyed using it, and it does stay for long time. But I could feel like it start clogging my pores. I have oily skin, it's a bit uncomfortable. But would recommend to those have Normal + dry skin ( just wear Moisturiser, you're good to go! )
Great buildable coverage, easy to apply. I have yellow undertones so it can be tricky finding the right shade but there's a great selection. I have naturally oily skin so it's really good at keeping matte for most of the day when a primer is placed underneath. Great value for money.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
i think this is a good light covering fundation because its not full coverage its good for a combination and just gives you a matte finish, it looks really natural if you have the right color of course and its good for everyday use and its not expensive i would buy it again
Review for: Other more...
This is the only drugstore foundation I can find to match my super pale skin tone!! I use the ivory shade and it blends so perfectly with an all day lasting finish. Would definitely recommend for anyone who’s looking for an affordable foundation with a quality to match the likes of MAC!
This foundation claims to be full coverage , however I found it to be more of a medium coverage. On my skin it gave a semi-matte finish (I have combination skin). I wouldn't recommend this as it was hard to build/layer and melted off my skin.
Awesome coverage! I love the combination/oily one since it doesn't allow shine. But a helpful hint- the combination/oily in the same colour number as the normal/dry is a different shade, so be sure to colour match even if you've bought the other in the same colour number :)
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos