BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Cindy J.
I bought the type that suits combination/oily skin, it really stays on for a long time, medium weight, because you still feel it on your face but not too heavy, would definitely buy it again since my old one is starting to get too pale for me
Ines Š.
Love It a firt time, but then Its dry out and looks cakey. Very good for oily skin, last on my face a good time but not al day. Didnt come with a pump what I hate. Dont now If I would buy It again. Recommend It to try It out. Its afordable price.
Paulina V.
Mérida
Es perfecto... Casi, sin primer es duradero casi 5 horas y con primer mucho más. Me gusta mucho la versión que es Con dosificador porque no se contamina el producto y es mucho más elegante, buena cobertura y no tiende al rosa es genial :)
Kasey F.
Madison, WI
This is my second go to drug store foundation. It seems to keep my face matte, which is what I prefer in a foundation. The color seems to match perfectly with my skin and using the power that goes along with this foundation makes a great duo.
Nur S.
Subang Jays , Selangor
I enjoyed using it, and it does stay for long time. But I could feel like it start clogging my pores. I have oily skin, it's a bit uncomfortable. But would recommend to those have Normal + dry skin ( just wear Moisturiser, you're good to go! )
Sarah F.
Manchester, Manchester
Great buildable coverage, easy to apply. I have yellow undertones so it can be tricky finding the right shade but there's a great selection. I have naturally oily skin so it's really good at keeping matte for most of the day when a primer is placed underneath. Great value for money.
claudia a.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
i think this is a good light covering fundation because its not full coverage its good for a combination and just gives you a matte finish, it looks really natural if you have the right color of course and its good for everyday use and its not expensive i would buy it again
Megan H.
Review for: Other more...
This is the only drugstore foundation I can find to match my super pale skin tone!! I use the ivory shade and it blends so perfectly with an all day lasting finish. Would definitely recommend for anyone who’s looking for an affordable foundation with a quality to match the likes of MAC!
Emmie L.
Nottingham
This foundation claims to be full coverage , however I found it to be more of a medium coverage. On my skin it gave a semi-matte finish (I have combination skin). I wouldn't recommend this as it was hard to build/layer and melted off my skin.
Kim N.
Awesome coverage! I love the combination/oily one since it doesn't allow shine. But a helpful hint- the combination/oily in the same colour number as the normal/dry is a different shade, so be sure to colour match even if you've bought the other in the same colour number :)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't