BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

samantha r.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
fantastic cover from this foundation. absolutely no streaks and gives the coverage i require seems to minimize my fine line must be the magic in the tube. everyone asked what i had done differently as it made such a change to my normal routine.
Maria E.
Great foundation for those who have oily skin and need a good coverage. I don't think it's so heave as someone may think... honestly i found it to be quite liпре even. But i like a lot the fact that it really stays all day long on the skin. Highly recommend! Great product with low price tag.
Julie Anne M.
Unit 307 Linmarr Towers, Porras St., Obrero, Davao City
I like the color stay foundation it covers my imperfection and has the staying power for up to 12 hrs. The texture is light and high coverage. I like this product because since I have oily skin it make the foundation to stay longer and not cakey.
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
Coverage is great! Does not oxidize. Covers redness as well as blemishes. Stays all day and the oil free version keeps your face from turning into an oil blot. I highly recommend!
Sharidin T.
This foundation has a medium-full coverage and is very lightweight. The colours are amazing and the price is as well. It's easy to apply with both a brush and beauty blender and has a natural-matte finish.
Kaitlyn M.
This product is fantastic, it is great for sensitive skin and acne it is super gentle on skin. I was undecided when I first tried this product but after a couple of days I start to notice that mt skin was looking better so it exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica a.
uckfield
I have very oily skin and thought this would be perfect, but it went on streaky and went caked on any dry patches I had. Although once I blended it out a lot it did stay on and was matte for the whole day.
Ismarilys N.
Review for: Buff more...
This is the BEST foundation ever I buy. Starting for the price, it is super cheap. It last on my skin type (combination) more than 6hrs without retouch and I am on high temperatures (caribbean). If I retouch with powder it last 12 hrs. It is high coverage and I don't need to use concealer because it cover all my imperfections. A + product
Cindy J.
I bought the type that suits combination/oily skin, it really stays on for a long time, medium weight, because you still feel it on your face but not too heavy, would definitely buy it again since my old one is starting to get too pale for me
claudia a.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
i think this is a good light covering fundation because its not full coverage its good for a combination and just gives you a matte finish, it looks really natural if you have the right color of course and its good for everyday use and its not expensive i would buy it again
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't