23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I absolutely love this foundation. I'll try out other foundations but I always make my way back to this one. It works great with my dry skin and looks very natural. It's easy to work with and the new bottles now have a pump!
this product is amazing in my opinion for a drug store brand. it has a medium coverage and it doesn't feel too heavy and if you have oily skin like i do it works wonders. and it's extremely easy to apply. 10/10 recommend
They are a lot of shades to match everyone's skin tone. I'm very pale so I bought the lightest one .The coverage is very good and it's build able. I apply mine with a beauty blender and it works great. It hold my bronzer, blush and highlighter prefect. I'll be a repeat buyer. I got it at Walmart for around $12.
I love this foundation, I prefer something with a more fuller coverage and this delivers. I have oily skin and I can wear this all day without touch ups. It doesn't flake away in the area around my nose (which I notice from some other full coverage foundations). I like using the oily skin option also.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
Aside from my current drug store favorites (Maybelline & L’Oreal )- Revlon colorstay foundation was my holy grail for awhile. I have combo / oily skin and this foundation really KEPT the oil under control!!! I would say it’s medium to full coverage but definitely good coverage for sure and didn’t feel heavy or made me feel oily!!! Great drug store foundation!!
Review for: Other more...
Horrible! I got the shade mocha and it’s one of the worst foundation colors ever! No one but a dead person has ashy grey undertones. People who are dark do have undertones of the living. I do love how matte it is, it’s a great formula, but If you want to try to make some dark shades you need a variety of undertones.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I like this foundation enough; it works okay for th most part. It has a matte finish, which I prefer so that's nice. Pros: coverage is good, and it lasts all day. Cons: no tone matches my skin. The foundation is a bit heavy but not too much so. I'd recommend if someone was looking to get a cheap foundation
I Have Combination Skin & This Foundation Is Dope Lol I Jus Love How It Makes My Skin Feel. It Covers Any Issues U Have. U Can Do Little Pr Full Coverage & Itll Still Look Like Ur Skin Is Porcelain Clear With A Dewy Finish
I purchased this foundations in 400 Caramel. It's a medium coverage foundation. I applied it twice. This is a perfect match for my medium brown complexion. It's great for combination/oily . This foundation is long wearing. I only applied it once and it lasted all night. I did not have to retouch it once!
Review for: Toast more...
To be all honest, it's a good foundation, but the fact that it gives you flashback is the bad part. It's super easy to apply and I'd say it's about a light-medium coverage which is good for people who have good skin and like the light weight feel. It did make my skin oily and no I would not buy it again.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos