23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I got this foundation like a week ago because i was using mabelline but after a while my mabelline started to stink, i love my new colorstay it blends in so good and ived always haved haved to used powder with all of my foundations now with this one i don't really need to. My face doesn't even gets greast and that one was one of the problems that i haved always haved with foundations
This is one of the best full.coverage foundations I have used. The consistency is not to thick and it blends into the skin really well. I just wish the shades were less pink toned and more neutral.
Nice drugstore foundation , all time favourite! Affordable and the coverage is so good, sadly I hate the "mask" effect if I'm using this for everyday, so I'm not using it anymore...
I always come back to this. I have used it for years. There are some things that could be improved ASI find it clings to dry spots and will slide off my nose if it's not properly set, but overall it is a decent product that will last through the work day with minimal touch ups.
Es una base super padre ya que es de larga duración y con una cobertura alta y con un acabado en mate ,además de que es perfecta para la piel grasa y al menos para mi en lo personal tiene una mui buena gama de tonos es fácil de encontrar y de un precio mui accesible
This product is full coverage like everyone says, but if you have even the slightest bit of dry skin this makeup does stick to it and emphasize those spots and it doesn't look good at all. it does dry quickly and because of that it doesn't blend that well and can look patchy.
This is my absolute favorite drug store foundation! I have oily combination skin and large pores and this looks absolutely flawless on me! My favorite method to apply is with a beauty blender as it is a high coverage foundation, the beauty blender helps to ensure that it does not look too thick or cakey! Amazing
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is nice, however it does oxidise slightly. It has a very matte finish, and sometimes looks slightly cakey. The coverage however is amazing, but very heavy on the skin. I would highly recommend this to people who enjoy a medium to full coverage foundation.
One of my favorite foundations! It has a beautiful, buildable coverage that lasts all day. I use the normal/dry skin version. This foundation doesn't get cakey in my dry areas and that speaks volumes about this product for me. I will definitely repurchase this foundation!
Review for: Nude more...
I love this foundation ! The coverage is amazing ! Medium to full coverage , I wear this near enough every single day , it’s a light weight foundation .the pros are that it’s cheap and it does the job and I’ve found my perfect shade . I have repurchased this many times.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos