BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Karly W.
Ottawa, ON
I suffer from horrible acne,and this does the trick! the consistency is perfect! the bottle it comes it make is look very professional and clean (love the glass). the product itself is amazing covers everything in one application and on redder spots it can be used as concealer if applied heavier. LASTS ALL DAY
Sondor D.
Warsaw
For someone who uses Estee Lauder double wear, this is an alternative to it, covers really good and stays long, good that the new bottles have pumps. I already bought my second bottle, so it's good for everyday make up
Sarah-Jane K.
My new favorite foundation. I have many foundations that I have loved in the past but working in a kitchen means most of them end up patchy by the end of the day but not this one. Looks as flawless at the end of my shift as it did at the start. Highly recommend.
Amanda Y.
Ottawa, Ontario
This was the first makeup item I've ever purchased.

Pros:
Definitely lives up to its name of being a really long lasting foundation.

Really good coverage. Medium to full. That's why I use it as a concealer more than a foundation.

Wide range of colors.

Blendable.

Little goes a long way.

Cons:
PRICEY FOR DRUGSTORE. PAID 20 DOLLARS FOR THIS AT SHOPPERS AND IT WAS ON SALE..

Will get cakey if not careful.
Elsie J.
Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
Review for: Other more...
I use 180 Sand Beige for Oily/Combination skin and it's the best foundation I have ever used! It controls the oil on my skin so well and has amazing coverage. At just £12 this is my daily foundation as well as the foundation I use for nights out. Highly recommend.
Lara C.
Essex
Review for: Nude (200) more...
I love this foundation definitely my favourite foundation in my collection. This foundation is great you can get a medium to full coverage with this foundation. It is definitely buildable. This foundation is matte and is very smooth. It also has a very good price.
Erin M.
Essex, Braintree
Review for: Nude more...
Quite hard to colourmatch in the Normal/Dry range. Oxidises slightly but nothing awful. Medium coverage with a slight dewy effect. Separated on my nose and cheeks after about 2 hours wear.
Quite expensive for what it is. Would t be quick to recommend it again.
Rebecca B.
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Review for: Nude more...
Great as the foundation is available for dry skin and combination skin. Good coverage that can be built upon. Easy to apply not too thick so doesn't feel sticky but doesn't run like water when pumped out. Have bought multiple times so would deffo buy again.
Fanny H.
It is long lasting it stay on my face and it does not crease or sink into my pores. First impression to it was pretty good except for the coverage. Maybe it is because of my terrible dark spot. It feels super lightweight on skin and does not turn oily after a long day. Maybe thats for the first use😂
Kaylyn L.
Purchased this recently through a recommendation of friend and was pretty hesitant about trying it as it seems too hyped up and I do not know whether it is really worth the hype but now, after trying it, I really think that it is worth every praise and hype.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't