BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

jessica f.
Okay u want to talk about a fabulous drugstore foundation I think this is the best or at least it was the best for me apsolut no break outs at all very good covereg no smell gosh on so even and smooth total reamed this to anyone and they have it for oil skin and it's just a beautiful foundation love.
Kellie W.
ellesmere Port
This is my holy grail foundation, I have bought a lot of high end foundations and I am always looking for one that will top this one, but I honestly have failed to find the right one. This is apparently a dupe for Este Lauder double wear foundation but the revlon one beat it by far. It applies nicely and is so easy to blend, and last all day on my skin.
Bunny P.
yeovil, somerset
This is the best foundation for full coverage that I've tried, also the lightest shade 'Buff' is actually well-suited to pale skin. Unlike every other foundation I've tried where all the so-called 'ivory' shades make me look orange!! Unfortunately the consistency felt so thick it was difficult to blend. Also I did not like the strange chemical smell.
Laura Garcia L.
Estado de México
Ahora con una bomba libre de desorden y protección SPF. En 35 tonos para cada tono de piel  La cobertura mate ,dura hasta 24 horas. hecha para pieles mixtas o grasas para controlar la absorción de aceite y brillo.
Nicole C.
markham, ON
I absolutely love this foundation. It has great coverage, doesn't make me break out and stays on ALL day. The only thing I don't like about it is that the shades for women of color are not available in Canada! I have tried to contact Revlon about this...no success. I have to purchase this on eBay.
May S.
Fukuoka
I really love this foundation! It's so good that even if its hot it doesn't look so cakey on my face. It's good for oily to combination skin just like mine. The coverage is good too, it doesn't cover all the blemishes and dark spots with one layer so it's up to you how much you will put on your face.
💎Hannah H.
This is the best foundation I have ever used! You can use for light coverage or full. It's matte but not too matte. Recently went to a wedding in Cyprus, applied this in the morning and it didn't break up all day, pretty impressive seeing as it was 36 degrees!! So reasonably priced as well, love it.
Anne D.
Canada
At first i was hesitant about this product. Because of the smell and the texture. Its really heavy on the face. But after awhile after not using it for like 2 weeks, i tried it again and the finish was incredibly flawless! And it stayed op like literally 24hrs and doesn't cling on to my dry patches
Natalia M.
Ciudad de México
El tono me quedo más claro de lo que esperaba, me imaginaba que sería un poco más amarillo pero se encuentra en un tono medio.
La cobertura es media y es bueno para usar de día a día.
Lo bueno es que se ve natural y lo malo es que no dura mucho tiempo en la piel, aún así lo recomiendo.
Review for: Buff more...
This product is very good. It is easy to mix and blend . It has good coverage. I apply it in the morning and lasts all day. Does not dry the skin. The only disadvantage is that the undertone is more pink than yellow and as a Latina girl is sometimes difficult to get the right tone on the first try .
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't