BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kezia A.
Stirling
I love this foundation! It has a lovely finish and lasts for so long! It has a variety of shades however mine comes without a pump so thats what I didn't like because you cannot control how much of the product you use! But for coverage it is amazing! I wouldn't use this for everyday makeup!
Shelby S.
Great for dry skin, I'm quite fair skinned and foundations are always too yellow, too pink, or neutral but too dark. The colour fair matches me perfectly ❤️❤️ I have very dry skin most days, I found this was lightweight enough for me but still had good coverage without being cakey
Jayda J.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
A really good make up for every day. It gives a nice looking finish on your skin. It doesn't cake at all. I have a normal to combo skin and still I can use the one for dry and the one oily skin.
Bec T.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
Got this in 150 buff
Really like this foundation
Great colour as I'm quite pale with yellow undertones so find it hard to get a match
Has a great coverage looks nice and lasts a long time
Use this a lot and would recommend but I wish I got the other formula as this is really matte.
Celene K.
Vancouver, BC
I find this foundation to match my skin color well and provide good coverage, but it really clogs my pores! I was getting more acne, so kept using more foundation... Eventually I stopped wearing it altogether and my face cleared up within a week. Now I don't need foundation any more
Fawn H.
Calgary, AB
This is my go to foundation. I use it in normal/dry and it is medium coverage. I have really sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. I've been using it for yeaaaaars, I've tried everything and keep coming back!
Chelsey D.
Grea5 coverage, although with my under eye baggage, I still need a concealer unfortunately. That isn't Revlon's fault though, I have very pale skin and 4 kids. That being said, the colour match is very good and I usually have an issue with that. Definitely a buy again for this gal!!
Rachel C.
I have been using this foundation for years! The Combination/Oily formula is great for keeping my skin matte all day. The coverage can build up to be as high as you want without looking cakey and melts into your skin to look incredibly natural. They recently repackaged it to add a pump which is amazing! 10/10 would recommend!
Ellie D.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
This is a really good foundation for a high street brand, probably one of the best I've tried. Gives great coverage and a nice dewy finish. I had the one for combination skin and it worked really well.
Candace H.
Sydney
So ladies if you're wanting to use this concealer I'd say its good for you to use if you have dry skin or normal. But for those of us with oily skin I would advise something else. It cakes on, definently causes acne break outs. And it's noticeable. Very. I love revlon for their lipsticks. But foundation definently isn't their forte.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't