BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
This is a great everyday affordable foundation. Wide variety of shades and they have two different types normal or oily skin. I love that they have finally added a pump to make application easier. The coverage is medium to full and is buildable. Lasts an incredibly long time as well. Would recommend for anyone.
Tabitha M.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
At one point in my foundation life this is the only foundation I wore. I was faithful to this and this only. If I could give this a 10 I would. I have since grown and now I use others but this will forever be my first love ❤️❤️
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I bought this foundation once. Its definitely too light of a shade but i like the formula of it and how it felt on my face. I dont know about 24 hr wear..i never wear my make up that long so i cant say it lasts that long lol
Haley W.
Best drugstore foundation. Better than most high end products. I tried an expensive brand a while back and I went right back to this product. Wide variety of colors to choose from. Nice full coverage and makes my skin look flawless. I always recommend this product to friends when they need a good foundation.
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
I absolutely love this foundation. I'll try out other foundations but I always make my way back to this one. It works great with my dry skin and looks very natural. It's easy to work with and the new bottles now have a pump!
Aspen G.
Quincy, IL
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is great for summer because it's so lightweight. Not as much coverage as I would like but it's buildable. This foundation has a natural finish. Biggest complaint is that it will come off quite easily so if you touch your face a lot or live in a hot, humid area where you will sweat a lot, it will come off.
Lyndsey R.
I have the one that doesn't come with the pump :(
The pigmentation is nice. Good drugstore foundation. Different shades for every skin tone. All around pleased with it. Feel like Revlon is a favorite when you can't get other products you want to try out. I have combination skin. It hasn't broken me out or anything.
Donna R.
Pearl
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This product gives me the soft, smooth coverage that makes you look like you aren’t wearing any make up. It blends beautifully and lasts all day long. I live in the south where the humidity is horrible and your make up could end up falling down your face. With this product it stays in place and looks amazing.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
Review for: Other more...
I use to use this I like it and everything. But I chose the wrong color shade for me. It is lightweight and goes on so smooth.. it has medium to full coverage.. yes I would buy again but this time I need to find my right shade.
Em W.
Bixby
Review for: Buff more...
This was the first foundation to hold up with my oils. My only problem is the shade range. The coverage is great but can easily be gotten out of hand if not handled right. The shades are lacking so much which is awful. Pale girls you might want to stay away from this one even though it’s awful to say for me
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't