BY REVLON

• I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Emily W.
Leeds
Review for: Other more...
My new holy grail foundation. I recently tried this on the recommendation of others and wow, I was amazed. I have always been a high-end makeup girl when it comes to foundation and this has totally changed my perspective. I have tried it both with, and without, their primer and either way this is incredibly long lasting and whether my skin is dehydrated or super oily this foundation looks flawless. I have nothing negative to say, the colour match is perfect and I've finally found a foundation that doesn't oxidise on me. Incredible!
Jessica L.
sudbury, ON
This is honestly the best purchase I have ever made. I was debating on buying a 45$ bottle of Kat Von D Tattoo Fix Foundation but I read a review that said it was comparable to this Revlon Color Stay. So I gave it a shot hoping that the color would be pale enough for my less than pigmented skin and would also have the staying power it so claimed to have. I have to say that I will never buy another foundation unless they decide to discontinue it. I work full days from 7am to 7pm and my makeup does not budge. It is absolutely amazing!
Alicia B.
Compton
this is a good drugstore foundation. it goes on easy & doesn't seem to cake on my skin, its a very lightweight formula that lasts all day long if you set it with powder. my mother swears up & down with this, she has literally been using this for years & years. it has full coverage & doesn't blotch off, although it tends to cling to dry spots so make sure you're moisturized before hand. love love love this foundation & i will definitely but it again.
Aneliese L.
Excellent coverage and lasts all day. Extremely easy to blend into the skin and worked for my oily skin. It has a slight dewy look to it and makes my skin look flawless. I have and would recommend to others
Tabitha A.
Kelowna, BC
I decided to try this foundation after watching several youtube reviews. Normally I wear higher end foundations so I was a little skeptical about this drug store product.

It has great coverage that's buildable, doesn't make me breakout and with my oily skin I don't have a problem with it.

It doesn't feel a little sticky on my face and I can definitely tell I'm wearing makeup which is something I try to avoid. I also dislike the fact that it doesn't have a pump but for an inexpensive drugstore product it really is half decent :)
Sarah C.
I love this foundation - its definitely my favorite foundation. This high coverage foundation is perfect for anyone one loves a full coverage. It's great for all skin types due to having a normal/dry one as well as a oily/ combination one, so it's good for all skin types. The foundation goes on flawlessly and doesn't need much blending. The foundation last all day and doesn't cake.
Amy S.
Just picked up this foundation in Normal/Dry Skin in the shade 150 Buff. I was using a Clinique foundation for a few years before buying this, but I wanted to switch to a less expensive foundation. Revlon ColorStay really surprised me! It wears better than my Clinique foundation and the coverage is very buildable. It's easy to wear sheer on a day-to-day basis, or fuller coverage for a night out or special event. I'm curious to see if it improves my skin after a few weeks of wearing. Then maybe I'll be able to give it five stars.
Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
If you're looking for a drugstore foundation that works just as good as a high end brand than look no further! This foundation throughout my experience lasts all day, controls my oily forehead and gives good coverage! Best of all you won't need to reapply throughout the day! I think that this is the best drugstore liquid foundation. If you have any questions don't be shy:)
Kenzi D.
Edmonton, Alberta
This is nice if you want a full coverage foundation on a budget but I do find that it oxidises and it is very very heavy. In Canadian drug stores it usually goes for 20 - 25 dollars a bottle and honestly, I would just go to Mac or Sephora and spend a few extra dollars on a higher quality foundation that is full coverage and not as heavy
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
This is a great medium coverage foundation that looks natural on the skin. You definitely need to use powder or this doesn't set, but that's the case with most liquid foundations. It's that extra step to keeping your foundation in place throughout the day. Then, after applying everything else, using a finishing spray will ensure this dewy foundation stays put. It's a beautiful foundation and I have bought it time and time again because it's great for everyday wear. It's not heavy or cakey at all and lasts all day
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't