BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jeniris H.
This Revlon foundation was a favorite of mine for years and still is. It is a buildable to full coverage foundation and left my skin looking demi matte. Haven't worn this foundation in a while because I've been testing out other foundations, but I'll be repurchasing again soon! No complaints about this foundation.
Lauryn  G.
Review for: Buff more...
This is a very good foundation, its a good dupe for the mac studio fix fluid. The consistency is pretty thick, which makes it harder to blend in but when it does blend it blends nicely. the only downside is that it doesn't have a pump so you have to pour the foundation out of the bottle and i always end up getting to much foundation and wasting it, although i have seen that the mac pumps fit onto it? still a very good foundation though.
Breagh T.
Review for: Buff more...
One of the best drugstore foundations I have tried. Lots of coverage, soft satiny finish and doesn't break me out. No weird chemical smell either :) have purchased many times and go back to it whenever I tend to stray and experiment. Really like how it now has a pump !
Alexandra B.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Other more...
This is definitely the best drugstore foundation I’ve ever tried. It lasts all day, and applies very evenly. My colour is almost a perfect match. It’s full coverage, but doesn’t feel terrible on the skin. I’ve been using it for 4 years, and I will never turn back.
alejandra p.
I really like it! First of all because it gives you a full coverage it actually last a lot and doesn't give you that oily look through the day! I use it from 6:00am and after 8 hours most of the time I only use a matte powder to keep it as if I just apply it! .. the price is good and it has a wonderful color selection!!!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
This is my all time fav foundation. I don't buy high end makeup so this to me is very good for what I have tried. I'm sure it is not as good as higher end foundations but for a person on a budget like me, it works perfect. :)
jackeline m.
This makeup is all! It has a good coverage, you can put medium to high and setting with translucent powder, is good for mix face and even dry skin, also is matte finish... what are you waiting for buy it!!!
Nicole D.
So far this is the only drugstore makeup that matches me the closest. It's blends really nicely and feels a little oily at first but once you put powder on that goes away and stays really well throughout the day. This can be a bit susceptible to getting cakey so just watch the amount of powder and foundation you put on.
Chantal M.
Ingersoll, Ontario
This foundation is one of my favorite drug store brands. It is fairly cheap which is always nice. I love this product, it stays on all day and is very smooth. Also, the colour is amazing and blends into the skin very well leaving behind no streaks. Another plus side is that this foundation is very light weight so it doesn't even feel like your wearing it. This product is great and I definitely recommend it above other drug store brands.
Dacoda M.
This foundation is a perfect full coverage foundation that has the staying power that can outlast lots of higher end foundations. It's a perfect dupe for mac Studio fix fluid. I got this product at a local walmart for only $15.00 which is a bit pricier for drugstore makeup however, it is well worth the money
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't