23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love this foundation, it is great coverage and long lasting for my oily skin, It looks natural, I would like the package to have a pump, But it works so good to me that I don't mind and I'll keep buying it, medium beige goes preatty well on my skin tone.
This is the ONLY foundation that worked for my oily skin! I've tried all these name brands and NOTHING worked for me! I will now buy this foundation for the rest of my life! It stays on for hours & hours, which is beneficial for me since I'm a waitress!
This is one of those products that have stay strong over the years. Its ideal for photos at night because of its low SPF. You can make it last even longer with the Infallible pressed powder. For daily use you can mix it with your favorite moisturizer that has higher SPF an get a tinted moisturizer with medium coverage.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. It lasts me the whole day even though I am out and about in a warm/humid climate. It does not feel thick and it goes from a medium-full coverage. I always go back to this foundation whenever I run out and I have recommended this product to several of my friends and family. They come back to me, agreeing completely to what I have claimed and experienced.
best drugstore foundation i've used! medium buildable coverage, natural finish not too dewey not too matte. doesn't feel heavy on the skin, fairly lightweight. good for all skin types. two options for skin types. i reccomend this to all of my friends.
Esta es una gran base para todo tipo de piel. He comprado las bases de grasa / combinada en cappuccino sombra. A diferencia de otras fundaciones éste no extraer petróleo en la frente, nariz, mejillas, etc. Esta fundación realidad duran mucho tiempo.
Only foundation I have stuck with for 3 year after trying so many different ones from cheap to expensive, great foundation great for oily skin and not too expensive
I was using the Mac Pro long wear waterproof foundation and then switched to revlon color stay and now that I'm using revlon I see that the Mac stuff was so thick compared to the revlon color stay, it is my new go to foundation.
This is my current foundation , it works really well and covers . I have super fair skin and their lightest shade fits me perfectly . It doesn't leave you skin all shinny and it kinda drys to a powder like finish . I would use this product constantly
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos