BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Reggie R.
Esta es una de las mejores bases que he probado la de la línea para piel grasa, buenísima cobertura y durabilidad; se mantiene mate durante todo el día y la piel luce fresca y bella; de fácil aplicación tanto con brocha como con esponja. Definitivamente vovería a comprarla.
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
I began using the Revlon colorstay line a year ago and can pretty well guarantee I'll never switch. It works both as a medium or full coverage, stays smooth on the skin and blends perfectly. It doesn't clog pores or feel too heavy. I recommend using the combination/oily skin even if you do have dry skin. I found the dry skin version does not blend as well.
Sussy C.
This is the ONLY foundation that worked for my oily skin! I've tried all these name brands and NOTHING worked for me! I will now buy this foundation for the rest of my life! It stays on for hours & hours, which is beneficial for me since I'm a waitress!
yanina s.
Revlon color stay

Es una base de cobertura de ligera a media. Te da la capacidad de ie construyendo la cobertura a traves de capas sin quedar acartonada. No hay necesidad de sellarla con polvos. Ya que se seca rapidamente.
Dura sin brillos hasta 5 hs .
Rosangela U.
Pilar
I love this foundation, it is great coverage and long lasting for my oily skin, It looks natural, I would like the package to have a pump, But it works so good to me that I don't mind and I'll keep buying it, medium beige goes preatty well on my skin tone.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
Love love love this liquid foundation, I have tried many different foundations, this is by far my favorite, I use the shade 200 nude and i have to say it is my perfect match. I love using this foundation with my stippling brush, it's wonderful and gives me that airbrushed look. Do t think I would ever try a different foundation now thAt this one is in my life.
Roxanne A.
Puerto Rico
This is one of those products that have stay strong over the years. Its ideal for photos at night because of its low SPF. You can make it last even longer with the Infallible pressed powder. For daily use you can mix it with your favorite moisturizer that has higher SPF an get a tinted moisturizer with medium coverage.
Julianne R.
Dubai Internet City, Dubai
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. It lasts me the whole day even though I am out and about in a warm/humid climate. It does not feel thick and it goes from a medium-full coverage. I always go back to this foundation whenever I run out and I have recommended this product to several of my friends and family. They come back to me, agreeing completely to what I have claimed and experienced.
Sarah S.
Saskatoon
I was using the Mac Pro long wear waterproof foundation and then switched to revlon color stay and now that I'm using revlon I see that the Mac stuff was so thick compared to the revlon color stay, it is my new go to foundation.
Colleen S.
Albuquerque NM
This is my current foundation , it works really well and covers . I have super fair skin and their lightest shade fits me perfectly . It doesn't leave you skin all shinny and it kinda drys to a powder like finish . I would use this product constantly
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't