BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alina K.
Washington, DC
If you are a fan of drug store make up and even if you are not this is a must try!!! Provides better coverage and feels better on skin than many high end foundations I have tried. This foundation gives a very matte look to your face, and provides great coverage. If you don’t feel like spending too much money this is 15 dollars and works amazing. Definitely recommend !!
Emalea D.
Glendale
Review for: Other more...
I've been using this foundation for three years now. It's the only one that deals well with my super oily skin. It stays all day. And it has great coverage, perfect for breakouts. If you want light coverage, this probably isn't for you, but if you're looking for full coverage for oily skin, this stuff is the bomb.
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
I have the lightest shade of the foundation in the Dry/Normal version. It goes on as a low-medium coverage and does tend to cling to dry patches and can cake up around the nose. The finish is almost matte, which I like. It lasts all day when set with a powder and spray.
Maggie G.
 This has so far been my go to foundation I find that it has great coverage especially for acne and redness.  Lately I've been noticing that it looks quite cakey after a while I have tried different things like mixing it with a primer or a face lotion or BB cream and have not had much luck in improving the cakeyness
lisa m.
lebanon
This is hands down one of my favorite drugstore foundations! It is very affordable at around $8 in my area and you can even find coupons to get it cheaper. It has amazing coverage and the consistency is great. I have combination skin and it works great. Going to repurchase as soon as my current one is close to empty
sav s.
Review for: Other more...
I have normal to dry skin that is acne prone with texture and scarring. So to me this foundation is light coverage & I have to powder and conceal quite a bit. I love the shade range though & it's good for a no make up make up day!
Yvonne C.
One of the best full coverage foundations out there for me (both high end and drugstore). Although it’s full coverage, it doesn’t leave my face feeling oily and heavy. Also, it doesn’t look cakey, but gives a great demi-matte finish. I do have to set with powder to get it completely matte (which is my preference).
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
I like this foundation pretty well for a drug store formula. It's pretty long lasting and says it is for normal to dry skin but it clings to my dry patches and leaves my skin very textured. I recommend this to people who have normal skin not dry.
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
There is such a buzz about this foundation, I purchased one at Walgreens (with a coupon) to experience it for myself. I did rather well with a color match (as there are no testers). Immediate drawback - no pump. It would be so much easier to apply if there was a pump on the bottle. Many complain about the scent - there is one, but it does not bother me. I cannot describe the scent, but it is not perfumey, fruity or florally. It kind of reminds me sun lotion. This makeup has a low SPF (6), so the scent would no be from SPF. I do wish the SPF were higher, it seems nonsense to even add it for being so low. I poured some on the back of my hand, and used my beauty blender to apply to my face. I does give a medium coverage initially which can be easily be built up to full coverage. I will say that it was a fabulous finish; my imperfections were erased and I did have beautiful looking skin. - which is what we all want, right? It wore well through whole day, and I did not shine. I did lightly powder my face, to set the foundation but I do this for all liquid foundations. Removal was a bit more difficult, I did need to use a makeup removing cloth prior to using my Clarisonic. Both my Clarisonic brush head and beauty blender were stained from this foundation.

The product lived up to its expectations, but there were some clear misses - no pump, staining and also low SPF of 6. The clear win was the long lasting coverage and nearly flawless looking skin. I am on the fence if I should repurchase this product. There are many other brands I prefer, Urban Decay, MAC, Dior... but they each come with higher price tags. For a relatively low price makeup, it seems to be the best of the drug store brands and does give great looking skin.
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
Review for: Nude more...
this oxidies but not majorly and if you put on powder right after putting this on you can barley tell, the formula is so light i love it. it stays on so well and honestly my go to drug store foundation, it is a bit on the pricier side (i find it from anywhere from $10-$14) but i honestly think its worth it. it blends so lovely.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't