BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Vanessa N.
Cambridge, ON
I've been using this product for over 10 years now. Sometimes I go to the beauty store to try something new but nothing has ever come close to the long lasting light feeling of this foundation. It is super blend able there is never streaks or even a sign you are actually wearing makeup and it comes in so many colours.
This is a must have for every ladies makeup bag !
Jobeth K.
Shropshire
Absolutely love this foundation! I have used it because I have very oily skin so trying to find something that has the high coverage I need and stays matte is quite hard to find. This is more on the pricey side for the drugstore but not quite high end. If you have acne/spot prone skin then I would recommend this for you highly.
Courtney P.
This foundation is okay in my opinion. For the first 2 days it had worked with my skin but the 3rd day onwards it made my face and skin look horrible. I loved the product but It just didn't suit my skin type (oily and acne prone). I am still looking for a foundation that suits my face and I've been through 7/8 foundations now. Wish me luck. Over all this foundation did have a matte finish but just didn't work with me. It could possibly work with other people but unfortunately it never for me.
Rhiannon W.
Northampton
I found this foundation matched my skin colour perfectly, I have a very pale skin tone and found this matched. I also have quite dry skin and this felt quite moisturising. It provides about medium coverage I find but for the price of this foundation it compares well against more expensive examples.
Maria M.
This foundation is my holy grail! I loved it the first time I used it. Full coverage and the shade Buff matches me perfectly. I don't even know how I could live without this. It lasts all day and your skin will look so good. I also like that you get to choose one for combination/oily skin and one for dry skin. Good job Revlon!
Britney B.
Brisbane
I wear this foundation, and am honestly very impressed with the coverage and its long lasting formula. I have been wearing this foundation for a while now and it hasn't even made my skin break out like others! i would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for a good long lasting foundation
Stella M.
Guelph, ON
Revlon Colorstay Foundation is my all time favorite foundation. I have tried many drugstore and high-end foundations, but this one beats all of them hands down! It is flawless, full coverage and long-lasting. I have repurchased it time after time and will continue to do so! I highly recommend!
Julia F.
This has got to be my favorite drugstore foundation. I'm a huge fan of revlon, however I'm always conscious about buying drugstore foundations due to the coverage but this product does no disappoint. The coverage is better than expected, stays on all days and doesn't leave that annoying cakey effect a lot of drug store foundations leave. If you're on a budget I'd definitely recommend buying this little beauty.
Natalie W.
Wexford, Ireland
I used this foundation but for dry skin, and it is amazing for the price. It gives me a soft dewy glow, without making me look shiny and it provides a medium yet build able coverage. It lasts throughout the day but starts to separate pushing towards the 7 hour mark. Overall a great foundation.
Samantha T.
Manchester
This a great foundation for oily skin. make my skin look natural and flawless I got it while it was on offer in super-drug i love my mac foundation but for a day to day foundation this is brilliant I'd highly recommend it for people with oily skin. You can get the dry skin one witch is also good. Overall great price tag even when not on offer.x
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't