BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I tried this in the normal to dry skin range and nope. This clung to every dry patch I had which is everywhere on my face. It got patchy quite quickly as worn through the day. I was surprised as I don't usually have such poor experiences with liquid foundations. I won't repurchase
Jennifer E.
Review for: Softflex 12 450 Mocha more...
This foundation is awesome! I wear shade 150 buff. It's full coverage and very long lasting. I think 16 hours, as it claims is a bit of a stretch, but it definitely lasts all day. It covers redness in my skin and evens my skin tone. I prefer to apply it with a beauty blender, but have also used a foundation brush and my hand - all of which work fine. Love that this is also very affordable.
Katie U.
Normal, IL
ALL TIME FAVORITE foundation!!
i've been using strictly this foundation for about 2 years, i have oily combination skin and wow this is my perfect foundation.
This foundation will keep my skin looking matte all day long, and i've got so many compliments saying how smooth my skin looks.

recommend to many friends, and they ended up loving it!!

not to mention, it's drugstore and not that expensive
Laurence P.
Montreal
I used to hate this foundation actually, i was applying it with a normal foundation brush and it would make it very streaky, then i used to apply with a sponge and then it would look like i had a mask of foundation, very unnatural so i tossed it away...but now ive acquired the mooost amazing brush ever made the F80 from Sigma so i thought i would give it another chance and i LOVE it. I have alooot of acne scars so i need a full coverage and this foundation is perfect, i don't even need concealer anymore !
Elizabeth B.
Cleveland , Tennessee
I really wanted to like this product, but the closet shade match to me left a grey cast that made me look like I was very ill. I left it on for a few hours while I was at home to see how the foundation itself worked with my skin. In case I wanted to try another shade. I was not overly impressed as it had already started to separate on my chin and around my nose. I would not repurchase.
Caitlyn S.
Musquodoboit Harbour
Not the exact shade, however this makeup goes on beautifully and my shade matched me very well. The product was expensive for a drugstore product and did not perform very well throughout a whole day. I would recommend it to some people because they may have a better chance with it.
I have combo oily skin and this one is a favorite of mine. After I've read so many good reviews of this, I decided to finally get it. Revlon always comes out with good foundations and this one is one of the best. The coverage is great, it's light on the skin and there is a wide coverage of shades for this foundie. Love this and I recommend it for people who's very oily and needs coverage.
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Buff more...
This is my favorite foundation of all time. I always find myself coming back to it. it gives a non-Cakey full coverage look that lasts all day. the coverage is so good that I don't even use concealer for blemishes with this. it lasts all day and stays matte for a long time. I do use the formula for oily skin but I have used the normal to dry skin one and it still works almost just as good for me.
Ellie L.
My go to foundation when I need a bit more coverage and my everyday winter foundation. Medium to full coverage but definitely build able as well. Best foundation for my oily skin still need to blot during the day but I always expect that. Always recommend to everyone. My only drawback is I find it slightly heavy for summer.
Annemieke D.
Review for: Other more...
I've got this foundation for combination/oily skin in colour 220 Natural Beige. What I love most about this foundation is that it's super lightweight and not greasy at all yet it provides medium coverage, is buildable and offers SPF 15! It's quite long lasting as well (it still sits perfectly on my face after a day of work!). Great drugstore Foundation! Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't