BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sthefany V.
calle archiduque alberto 9 piso 2C madrid
INGLÉS
I'm totally in love with this fundation , I use it every day and I find it incredible! if your skin does not have so many imperfections it is perfect for you because it covers exactly what you need! when i used it on my friends they're are always enchanted and ask me what the fundation is called and where they can get it, I recommend it
Ligia C.
I've been using this foundation for years and years and will remain my favorite foundation for years to come also. Growing up and well into my early twenties, I've battled with severe acne. I've tried numerous foundations but they all made me break out even more and were too heavy on my skin thus blocking my pores. This foundation has literally changed my life. I get great coverage and little to no breakouts even when I wear it every day. :) Definitely worth trying it out. You'll love it !
Sophie M.
Finally a cheap drugstore foundation pale enough for me! I tend to be paler than the palest generic ivory/porcelain shades, but the palest shade of this Revlon foundation is really good! It doesn't become patchy when paired with a good primer, even in hot conditions. The only downside is that it is a very yellow shade, so I mix it with a few pumps of a pinky Maybelline foundation to create the perfect colour for me.
sarah a.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Other more...
This had been my favourite foundation for ages . This is bomb . The coverage is amazing and price is so budget friendly . Revlon Colorstay contains SPF 15
You need a little , so it gies a long a wayy
Love the wide range of tones offered, and also offers different formulas for oily/combination skin as well as normal, and dry.
I have sensitive skin , and It never broke me out
Availability
It blends well with my skin, and it give good medium- full coverage.
i have dry skin, but i didn't notice it caking or drying out .
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
 This product is definitely a good coverall foundation to use. I love the brand and the company. The packaging is always really nice and appealing. It’s not too expensive to buy and it’s definitely worth the money that you do pay for it. I use this all the time I’ve been using this for quite some years now. It’s easy to apply, it last’s  a long time, it’s not greasy or sticky. It’s easy to blend in. And I will continue to use this product  and purchase it and I highly recommend this product.
Vale B.
It's awesome, when i started to use it, i'm immediately feels the change, my skin looks healty and the makeup stay a long, perfect if you work outside or have a long day and no have time to retouched, use it, use it, Oh!, and it´s great if you have oil skin, works for me, in fact, help me to have under control the grease of my face away, good luck! :)
beauty a.
Kuwait City
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
The revlon colourstay foundation is not very pricey. Infact it is worth buying. Besides being affordable it gives a great competition to other foundations. it is long lasting, duo wear, non acnegenic, easy to apply/blend and does not oxidise on my skin. Theres lots of product inside. Recommending it💕
Chloe I.
This story is quite tragic I found this at my local beauty outlet and it was super affordable and matched my skin perfectly. Now my skin is really oily and this product dealt with it. I showed my friend this product when we had a sleepover, woke up and found her gone along with my make up bag and all my high end brushes. I've confronted her about it later when she took out the bag and started using it's contents she denied my accusation and won't speak to me so I am now completely make up less until I can afford to buy anymore which won't be fot awhile.
Hannah R.
Review for: Other more...
This is one of the best foundations I have ever used! It is full coverage, so covers and conceals any blemishes, uneven skintone, scarring, dark circles etc. Blends absolutely fantastic, which is always a good thing. There's a massive range of shades to choose from and a couple of different options to choose from to suit different skintones i.e normal/dry, oily/combination etc. I will definitely be re purchasing this foundation as it's the best, even beats some of the high end ones.
Morgan H.
This is a great foundation for oily and combo skin! It's One of my favourites from the drugstore and I will be repurchasing again even though £13 is a little over priced for the drugstore. I like how it blends out and has an even finish with fairly good coverage and no cakeyness. It also wears pretty well throughout the day. I will however be getting a different shade as the one I have makes my skin look grey and washed out which is disappointing.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't