BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Samiksha S.
Newcastle
This is an amazing product,  it is my go to foundation,  it has medium to full coverage,  great for oily skin,  it is long  lasting,  has a matte and flawless finish and is lightweight on skin,  blends really well either with beauty blender or brush,  I would definitely purchase this product again,  and I highly reccommend this product.
Lauren H.
Stafford
I love this foundation. I'm very pale and have redness, and I've always struggled to find foundations which are light enough for my skin tone and will be able to cover redness. Revlon colorstay had a great colour range and I was easily able to find a match for myself. It has a nice even coverage which is build able. I think I have finally found the perfect foundation for myself after years of searching. The new pump feature makes it much easier for me to dispense the correct amount of product and it doesn't cause me to break out.
Megan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I use the combination/oily skin formula of this foundation despite the fact that I have somewhat dry skin. This allows me to apply a moisturizer on my skin first without looking like an oil slick. This product has amazing staying power and does settle into any lines which is always a plus. I also recommend the matching powder!
Olga M.
For the Dry/Normal Skin version

The Good: Excellent colour selection for those who are pigment-challenged (aka, pale AF). Definitely lives up to the 24-hour coverage claim. Not drying on the skin, very comfortable. Full coverage but can be sheered out. No smell. Universally accessible.

The Bad: The packaging is horrendous - a pump would make it so much better. The price is pretty high for a drugstore product.

Bottom Line: My ride-or-die foundation.
Carla C.
Morelia
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
En sí el producto es perfecto para mí. Puedo manejarlo de tal forma que sea de media covertura o de alta covertura. No necesito primer y me dura una gran cantidad de horas, sí me saca brillos pero no de una forma espantosa y es fácil de retocar. Además, el precio no es tan malo. Lo único que no me agrada es que no tenga una gama que incluya más subtonos amarillos, la ventaja es que al oxidarse lo hace bien y ya no es tan evidente el subtono rosa.
Mia C.
London
I find it really difficult to buy foundations for me, because a) I am really super pale, and so most foundations look orange on be, and b) my skin is really dry and most foundations make it look even worse (matte and cakey). I use the foundation for normal/dry skin, and it is so perfect for me! I originally bought the one for oily skin because I couldn't find any for the dry in my shade, however it didn't work perfectly for me. Find the right one for you and it will work wonders, especially for those who need some extra help!
I used to use Mac foundation but switched to this about 2 years ago and haven't looked back. The oily/combination one is much better then the normal/dry and manages to stay on my face all day!! I get so many compliments and people asking me what foundation I'm wearing. It has medium to full coverage depending on how much you put on and stays out for hours, I also hardly break out as well. They have also added a pump to the bottle of easy application and now I don't use as much and it's less messy. Perfect foundation!!
lexie c.
Viadana, Mantova
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Nice light-weight foundation. Did not aggravate my acne prone skin, so that was nice. Stayed on for a long while as well, however, it's coverage is medium at best. I suppose it's meant to be build-able coverage, however if you have acne-prone skin, you don't really want to be piling layers of make-up on to begin with. Basically I had to use a lot of product to get half the coverage I get with loreal true-match (which I switched back to, after trying this)
Vandy M.
Curitiba, PR
Hello people, I want to talk a little about the foundation Revlon, I'm loving this basis, I found the basis of life. Well each of us have a skin type, but in my skin gave super right. It is sequinha, it seems that you do not pass anything, it does not bothers, not craquela, has a wonderful, hard cover for long. Seriously, since I bought several and I just use it. I hope you enjoyed.
Verushka B.
This liquid foundation is excellent coverage, has a perfect shades for the skin, is fresh, not dry, not remove acne, super recommended, you can use it very easy, when you the sconces I recommend that difumines with a beauty blender for excellent results !
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't