23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,423 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I use this product now as a concealer rather than liquid foundation. It's affordable, but you get what you pay for with this product. It settles into your fine lines and looks cakey and weird even if you only put one layer on... With foundations I'd go a little higher in the price range to get a better quality product
Well this foundation reminds me of MAC studio fix foundation. It gives you full coverage and it's a bit thick. It is a long lasting foundation .. sometime I mix it with a different foundation so it won't be as thick ! But I would still buy it time and time again 🤷
Great drugstore foundation! Super affordable! Medium coverage. It offers many shades so it's easy to find your perfect shade! It's my go-to foundation for everyday wear! It's also good for dry skin! Doesn't get flaky! Love it!
Review for: Mahagony more...
I want a foundation in my shade and for my oily skin, but that seems to be an impossible fete for under $40. I have settled for mixing this foundation in cappuccino and my winter foundation, lancome 470 suede c, and this foundation still make me to red and dark. I just wish Revlon would invest in expanding the shade range of this foundation and then it would easily be my favorite.
This is hands down one of my favorite drugstore foundations! It is very affordable at around $8 in my area and you can even find coupons to get it cheaper. It has amazing coverage and the consistency is great. I have combination skin and it works great. Going to repurchase as soon as my current one is close to empty
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Great drug store foundation! Affordable will last for hours and makes your skin look flawless! Only issue and I've seen several people say they've had issues finding the perfect shade. I do enjoy this product and will be purchasing consistently !
I have the lightest shade of the foundation in the Dry/Normal version. It goes on as a low-medium coverage and does tend to cling to dry patches and can cake up around the nose. The finish is almost matte, which I like. It lasts all day when set with a powder and spray.
Review for: Other more...
I've been using this foundation for three years now. It's the only one that deals well with my super oily skin. It stays all day. And it has great coverage, perfect for breakouts. If you want light coverage, this probably isn't for you, but if you're looking for full coverage for oily skin, this stuff is the bomb.
If you are a fan of drug store make up and even if you are not this is a must try!!! Provides better coverage and feels better on skin than many high end foundations I have tried. This foundation gives a very matte look to your face, and provides great coverage. If you don’t feel like spending too much money this is 15 dollars and works amazing. Definitely recommend !!
Great foundation for oily skin. I have used this producy for several years. It is medium coverage and best applied with a damp beauty blender I believe. Good quality for a drugstore foundation and worth the cost. I generally wear this foundation for at least twelve hours a day and it does not break up or look cakey.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos