BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Catie K.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I use this product now as a concealer rather than liquid foundation. It's affordable, but you get what you pay for with this product. It settles into your fine lines and looks cakey and weird even if you only put one layer on... With foundations I'd go a little higher in the price range to get a better quality product
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
Well this foundation reminds me of MAC studio fix foundation. It gives you full coverage and it's a bit thick. It is a long lasting foundation .. sometime I mix it with a different foundation so it won't be as thick ! But I would still buy it time and time again 🤷
Victoria C.
Jacksonville, NC
Great drugstore foundation! Super affordable! Medium coverage. It offers many shades so it's easy to find your perfect shade! It's my go-to foundation for everyday wear! It's also good for dry skin! Doesn't get flaky! Love it!
Koko L.
henderson, NV
Review for: Mahagony more...
I want a foundation in my shade and for my oily skin, but that seems to be an impossible fete for under $40. I have settled for mixing this foundation in cappuccino and my winter foundation, lancome 470 suede c, and this foundation still make me to red and dark. I just wish Revlon would invest in expanding the shade range of this foundation and then it would easily be my favorite.
lisa m.
lebanon
This is hands down one of my favorite drugstore foundations! It is very affordable at around $8 in my area and you can even find coupons to get it cheaper. It has amazing coverage and the consistency is great. I have combination skin and it works great. Going to repurchase as soon as my current one is close to empty
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Great drug store foundation! Affordable will last for hours and makes your skin look flawless! Only issue and I've seen several people say they've had issues finding the perfect shade. I do enjoy this product and will be purchasing consistently !
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
I have the lightest shade of the foundation in the Dry/Normal version. It goes on as a low-medium coverage and does tend to cling to dry patches and can cake up around the nose. The finish is almost matte, which I like. It lasts all day when set with a powder and spray.
Emalea D.
Glendale
Review for: Other more...
I've been using this foundation for three years now. It's the only one that deals well with my super oily skin. It stays all day. And it has great coverage, perfect for breakouts. If you want light coverage, this probably isn't for you, but if you're looking for full coverage for oily skin, this stuff is the bomb.
Alina K.
Washington, DC
If you are a fan of drug store make up and even if you are not this is a must try!!! Provides better coverage and feels better on skin than many high end foundations I have tried. This foundation gives a very matte look to your face, and provides great coverage. If you don’t feel like spending too much money this is 15 dollars and works amazing. Definitely recommend !!
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Great foundation for oily skin. I have used this producy for several years. It is medium coverage and best applied with a damp beauty blender I believe. Good quality for a drugstore foundation and worth the cost. I generally wear this foundation for at least twelve hours a day and it does not break up or look cakey.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't