BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rebecca G.
Abbotsford, BC
This foundation is good for its price. I have oily skin and if I use a primer this make up lasts all day without looking cakey or oily. It has good coverage as well.
Karely Lizeth A.
San Luis Rio Colorado
I've been tested this foundation and about 3 months ago, and really liked it, has very good coverage dependending of with the appliques, I personally like to apply it with a sponge when I want a more natural finish and brush to achieve a greater coverage. The truth this basis is highly recommended for oily to combination skin.
Fionna S.
Kemnay, Scotland
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Second favourite foundation after Milani! Amazing build-able coverage but can also look so natural with minimal application! Love it and have repurchased many times!
Luzia C.
London
I love, love, love this foundation, although here in the UK the foundation is £12.49 which is around $21. I had to purchase two shades as the drugstore didn't have a match to my skin tone as it carried rich tan as the second darkest colour which was to light and caramel as the darkest which was too dark. The foundation dries up quick, I apply it in sections, I use a damp beauty blender which I find works the best. It feels super light on the skin and has a satin finish thus does not need to be set with powder. The coverage is medium-light but Is defiantly buildable.
Dania C.
Calexico, California, CA
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I really love revlon products but there is a thinks with this foundation that i don't like, i think that is because i don't buy the right color but even that this foundation doesn't work for me, this fall a part of my face and got me acne.
Amo los productos de Revlon, pero este producto en especifico no me agrado para nada, para empezar el color que escogí no me quedó, era muy rosa, la base se caía por partes con forme pasaba el dia, la cobertura no era pareja y me produjo un erupciones en la piel tipo acné. Definitivamente no la vuelvo a comprar
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Best drugstore foundation yet. When ever I'm running low or out of my high end foundation I use this as a filler until I can get some more of my usual stuff from Sephora. It comes in formulas for both oily and dry skin. It's so easy to apply and it blends out perfectly with a beauty blender. It's great for the price and I would recommend to anyone looking for a medium to full coverage buildable foundation.
Stephanie A.
Langley, BC
This is a really good drugstore brand. I like the medium to full coverage it gives and it lasts all day on my skin with only a slight powder touch up for shine in my t-zone in the afternoon. It has a decent range of colour and actually works amazingly well as an alternative to more expensive airbrush foundations it just needs to be thinned out to the correct consistency before putting it in your airbrush.
Kirsten R.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product, I finally found my perfect shade of foundation! I have lots of acne and this covers it really well. One of my favourite things about it is that it doesn't oxidize or get really oily under my powder (also Revlon colorstay). It's really easy to apply (I use a damp beauty blender). It's a little more $ than some other drug store foundations but I would definitely buy this one again once I run out!
Sophie G.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I couldn’t live without this product! My every day foundation and it never disappoints. I use the combination/oily choice, as I suffer with very oily skin, and as I wear glasses too, the chances of my foundation staying on my nose is not great. But since buying this, it has stayed on much better! Apply’s well with both beauty blender and brush, goes well with my powder and doesn’t blotch. Very impressed. For a high street foundation, it gets an A+!
Kayyyy R.
Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Really good dupe for double wear if you want a cheaper version. Can feel a little bit greasy on the face and never fully dries down but it's really good coverage.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Is this foundation transfer proof?
Angelina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Can I order this online? I always have trouble finding my color at store. Must be a popular color.
Saide F.
Bolingbrook , IL
Does this foundation cause break outs and does it stay put all day on oily skin?
Kendra J.
Seattle, WA
What is the best way to find the right color? I tried the hand technique but it doesn't work very well 😕