BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
This foundation just saved my life! I have very oily skin so when ever I was applying other foundation after a while my face was very shine and double oily that was before . So I decided to try asking a employ at superdrug stores to help me out and she suggest me this Revlon foundation . Is it doing really good work and is not that experiensive . I recommend it to you if you have oily skin it does work.
Emily S.
Review for: Buff more...
I love this foundation's consistency. It goes on matte, doesn't dry out my skin, and my face doesn't get oily halfway through the day. I use a mattifying primer (Dr. Brandt pores no more) which complements it really well. The one complaint I have is that there is no "best" way to get the foundation out of the bottle. I usually just furiously shake it upside down, and carefully take the top off, and then it usually comes out okay. I't difficult to get all of the foundation out of the bottle though without using a mini scraper or brush of some sort.
Sara G.
Review for: Nude (200) more...
I have oily skin and this is the best drugstore foundation ive ever used, better than the maybelline fit me. It does oxidize quite a bit so I find that I have to use a shade that is one shade lighter than i am so that once it mixes with the oils in my skin, it will be the perfect match. Best value for a drugstore foundation. This will always be a staple for me. If you wear makeup everyday like i do, this is great because it will do you right and may even come neck and neck with some high end foundations. For the price, you can afford not to at least try it.
Noelle B.
San Miguel, Iloilo
Ever since I started using makeup, the Revlon ColorStay has become a holy grail product for me. I have very oily skin and this foundation helps with that and it lasts all day long. The coverage is medium but you can definitely layer it. I have this foundation in two shades since I tend to get darker/lighter every so often. This definitely cover dark spots and blemishes. This was also very easy to use which is perfect for those who are just getting into makeup. Overall, I love this foundation and this will be my go-to foundation for a long time.
Jessica W.
I love this foundation it matches my skin very well (I struggle as I am very pale but with a yellow/neutral undertone) covers almost everything beautifully and stays put for ages. However it does show up the pores in my skin if my skin texture isn't quite right that day which is a shame. The combination/oily one is actually to drying for my skin surprisingly even though I'm combination myself so I just stick to the normal to dry one and that seems to work well.
Lauren B.
Review for: Nude more...
After seeing good reviews about this foundation, I had high hopes but was very disappointed. Upon my first few uses, this foundation formula was quite runny upon deposit. It also then left my skin looking very dull and almost dead like. I didn’t like how it made me or my skin look. It wasn’t for me at all. But it would suit someone who does like a more matte finish. I would say it’s also a light-medium coverage that can be buildable. It’s an easy to blend foundation that also lasts a decent amount of time too. Just a shame it didn’t work for me!
Fisolami S.
Lagos, Nigeria
Great foundation and I highly recommend it. It is great for dry skin, combination, normal skin types as it comes in such combinations to match the type of skin. It stays matte on my face for as long as 10 hours before little shine begins to break out, the only fault I find is the smell and if you don't mind then this is a great foundation for you. The weather here in Nigeria is quite humid and this foundation stands the test. Five stars I must recommend! 🙌🏽🙌🏽
Gabriela D.
Gurabo, PR
This foundation is too much for daily use. It is a medium to full coverage and the one for oily skin is very mattifying. The finish of this foundation is not natural at all and it clings to imperfections like crazy. However, it is great at covering up ANYTHING from redness to active breakouts and stuff. The lasting power is amazing because once it sets, its there until you take it off. It doesn't really give you a lot of time to work with it when applying it because it dries so quickly but if you work fast, it blends really nicely and smoothly.
jess t.
in a good world this would have been great but my skin is so annoying! its oily and dry but i sweat abit throughout the day summer or winter an this applied lovely! (dried a little fast) but lovely! great range of colours i found i matched my skin great! but this goe so patchy! no matter what i do patchy patchy patchy! arrrghhh maybe its my skin i dont know but it lasts too long if that makes sence? nahh? well i mean it stays on the skin but not allover only in patches! arrh that word again! 😣😣 but i so wished for this to work i even tried to MAKE it work but nope not for me! :( its just too heavy..ut lovely COLOUR match tho! thats what made me so sad! 😢😭😢
Rebecca T.
Review for: Toast, Medium Beige (240) more...
This foundation is a dupe of the Mac foundation which is really good for the price. I love the medium-high coverage and the matte finish- this is by far my favourite liquid foundation from a drugstore in 2017
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't